you have some great plants and its great having plants at different finish times that's how I roll year-round
I’m getting back to the year round groove, I’ve dropped at least 1 seed every month so far this year.
it took till April to get the first chop but it’a rolling now.
should be chopping and dropping something every month from now on, woot!

I tried to add a video but 1st attempt file was too large and 2nd attempt said file had an extension that’s not allowed or something.
never was very tech savvy.
anywho, here’s a shot of a mini cola and the stripped carcass of spotless mind.
shes been drying for about 12 days down in my dank basement and I finally got her rough trimmed and in the jars.
A real hefty gal, in fact, the biggest I’ve yet grown and chopped. Normally I don’t weigh for sh!t but I was curious.
127g of mostly dense nugs, nothing big everything’s popcorn.
62g of fluffy larf to mess with.
my growboner was all tingly earlier as I trimmed it up lol.
31B5F772-A729-4C58-873F-B8D31193F488.jpeg
121C0B06-8060-41A2-AA59-65B9533C5D0F.jpeg

I tried to add a video but 1st attempt file was too large and 2nd attempt said file had an extension that’s not allowed or something.
never was very tech savvy.
anywho, here’s a shot of a mini cola and the stripped carcass of spotless mind.
shes been drying for about 12 days down in my dank basement and I finally got her rough trimmed and in the jars.
A real hefty gal, in fact, the biggest I’ve yet grown and chopped. Normally I don’t weigh for sh!t but I was curious.
127g of mostly dense nugs, nothing big everything’s popcorn.
62g of fluffy larf to mess with.
my growboner was all tingly earlier as I trimmed it up lol. View attachment 1319286View attachment 1319287
I've never figured out how to add the vids mate I add mine to Instagram and then add the vid that way

I don’t really know what these gals are, I’ve got it narrowed down to a few guesses but this plant has intrigued me for a couple of weeks now.
I noticed this first a couple weeks back but now it’s a bit more pronounced with the budlets going.....
I have done some defol and I lollipopped the lowers but this plant has been otherwise left alone to grow up tall.
the “main” branch quit growing vertically while the side branches kept stretching.
Its definitely pronounced, the height difference between the lower main/top and the higher side branches is about 2 inches.
plant is beautiful from it tho but I’ve never had a plant grow out like that.
normally I don’t tag really but I want a couple of you to see this for sure.
@St. Tom @bushmasterar15 @blue @BCBudlady @hope2grow @Frank_Spencer @Trichome farmer
I think that’s most everyone who’s commented.
2C546FD8-BC04-42E4-8098-ECD8FF25E2E5.jpeg
FACE1A09-0C12-4F2C-A4AF-F3302F32177E.jpeg

I don’t really know what these gals are, I’ve got it narrowed down to a few guesses but this plant has intrigued me for a couple of weeks now.
I noticed this first a couple weeks back but now it’s a bit more pronounced with the budlets going.....
I have done some defol and I lollipopped the lowers but this plant has been otherwise left alone to grow up tall.
the “main” branch quit growing vertically while the side branches kept stretching.
Its definitely pronounced, the height difference between the lower main/top and the higher side branches is about 2 inches.
plant is beautiful from it tho but I’ve never had a plant grow out like that.
normally I don’t tag really but I want a couple of you to see this for sure.
@St. Tom @bushmasterar15 @blue @BCBudlady @hope2grow @Frank_Spencer @Trichome farmer
I think that’s most everyone who’s commented. View attachment 1320195View attachment 1320196
Seen this a few times, but unsure why it happens. Plant looks super healthy and a nice even canopy!!!

She looks awesome but I've only had my sides take over my top only after tying it down

The stagger is staggering along.
ive got a fast Buds auto gelato that just hit week 10 today and she’s done me pretty well!
This is a plant grown from a seed ive had for about 2 years and there were a couple of bumps in the grow but she’s turned out impressively as far as I’m concerned.
weird smell, a creamy chem type of smell, very sharp in the nose but it’s not gassy at all.
cant wait to smoke it!
This excites me because it means we are about ready to start the next plant, gotta stagger that stagger!
Not sure which one specifically I’m gonna drop, but the next drop is gonna be another fast buds strain. Might be another strawberry banana or might be strawberry pie. Who knows?!?!
391D42AA-E088-4EF2-9723-08130B95A597.jpeg
7533D894-35E7-42F6-BAD6-72F5F3AEECE9.jpeg

Back