Hey @baked in the bluegrass it's been tough for me to get online. When I do most what I type doesn't post with my connection.
Been still dealing with my foot and things feel like they are going south again so off to the Doc I'll go again. Plus trying to get
fam motivated to start our outdoor veggies garden while the weather is warming up.
That’s no bueno about the foot bushy! What sorta issues, like bone and/or muscle or something worse?
How’s the tent doing? Last we saw your lady friend was keeping it tended and it was looking pretty fine!

That’s no bueno about the foot bushy! What sorta issues, like bone and/or muscle or something worse?
How’s the tent doing? Last we saw your lady friend was keeping it tended and it was looking pretty fine!
I had bones that were fused together that weren't suppose to be that way so Dr did surgery to cut all those free. Then we
were hoping they wouldn't fuse back together. The pain I'm feeling now is just like what I originally went in for so not sure
what is going on. But it could be muscle pain from it all trying to heal. Will see what happens this week.

The tent is coming along had a few issues now towards the end so just trying to keep them going the final weeks. She
did a good job with what was needed. I'll have to make some changes as my circulation fan bit the dust. Now we have
summer coming and the heat is rising. Not sure if I'll be able to get another portable AC for the room just yet that will
be crucial if I'm gonna do a summer grow now. But trying to see about some large outdoor pots to place some in the
back 40.

Big things a happening in the Garden de Baked.
both of the big ass night owl gals have been chopped and we’ve got a lil room to play with.
we’ve dropped a couple of seeds, a strawberry banana and a mimosa cake from fast buds and we are just waiting for them to pop to get things arranged for the next leg of the stagger.
currently the big tent is auto gelato and my mighty mystery seed under the screen.
ill end up tossing in a few other of the mystery gals I’ve got going as well and I’ll just use the 2x4 to start and veg the next babbers.
good times, good times indeed.
223E5C4D-F158-4ABA-9541-250C1629F26F.jpeg
855B9DBF-4F8B-4ADF-B993-D340BC99DCC1.jpeg

Spotless mind Buds pre-chop
Hey buddy.
spotless mind buds minutes before the chop.
she’s hanging on the line now.
In a couple days I’ll start trimming fans off and at some point she’ll be brown bagged up to finish the dry.
D14F6477-E950-4CF4-97D8-64ACFFDCC080.jpeg
430BD497-3DCC-4D70-896C-91C9B9019EE7.jpeg
08BE22DC-0965-40E4-8A46-257B4DAEAE57.jpeg

Let’s take a look in on the screened gal.
ive not used the screen much, this’ll be the third attempt with it but I think I got it put down in time and the plant seems to be responding fairly well.
we are right between 5-6 weeks now and all the branches have turned back up towards the light and we have a few nodes to work with.
she’s spitting pistils pretty hard and should be about ready to start bloom.
good times indeed.
B192CDBB-30EF-4BBE-A3AD-1DEBCB3253DC.jpeg
A478CD67-9D1B-47B5-95C7-AB95672F4206.jpeg

I got a harvest coming up soon myself. Then hopefully can start another. Right now I'm waiting to see when they are scheduling
surgery again so I might be down for the count.

I got a harvest coming up soon myself. Then hopefully can start another. Right now I'm waiting to see when they are scheduling
surgery again so I might be down for the count.

Back