Looking great! That one stem you cut was fat. Glad to see an update and that things have gone well.
Oh I’m active af lol but since I’ve been told I’m not allowed to play with the cultivator team here in afn I’ve been active elsewhere.
The garden tho, that’s been fantastic, made a nute switch and am learning to use a newish light and everything’s clicking currently!
Got a ton of fast Buds finished or finishing, some tastebudz genetics in flower.
getting ready to start on some seedstockers, sssc keeps saying they’re sending something and I grabbed some black strap the other day.
my auto cup run with over lol.
And, im gonna be trying photos again in January.
busy busy in the garden!
Edit- also doing more trimming than I ever have before and I’m not sure how I feel about it lol.
it means much flower but dang it trim jail is it’s own kind of not fun

Last edited:
I like the title, bro! I'll follow on :pop:
Thx man!
I think I’m gonna start filling in a blog I wanna finish for the year.
I got 6 months of drops and chops recorded here in the blog section.
ill record the last of 2021 in its own seperate blog entry but I’ll have blogged a years worth of staggered autos.
that’s a mini goal that I think I’m gonna knock off the list and that pleases me.
ill do a copy of that in Wordpress as well so I’ve got a backup.
lotta good notes in there, and it’s Cool to see the steady improvement from month to month and plant to plant.

Thx man!
I think I’m gonna start filling in a blog I wanna finish for the year.
I got 6 months of drops and chops recorded here in the blog section.
ill record the last of 2021 in its own seperate blog entry but I’ll have blogged a years worth of staggered autos.
that’s a mini goal that I think I’m gonna knock off the list and that pleases me.
ill do a copy of that in Wordpress as well so I’ve got a backup.
lotta good notes in there, and it’s Cool to see the steady improvement from month to month and plant to plant.
It definitely is, bro. I go back to my previous grows for reference all the time

This is one of my current baes, mimosa cake from fb.
Ran it earlier and luved it so I put it in a 10gal pot and put her under the screen.
shes 51 days old today and is just beastly.
there are at least 32 tops and pribs a couple more I can’t see and she’s just now really stretching.
if we can finish as strong as she’s done so far this is going to be bigger and better than the forbidden runtz I just tossed into cure.
I luv the strain, one of the best orange strains I’ve smoked and def the best I’ve grown.
anywho words words words and everyone’s just here for the free weed pics lol.
Huge thanks to @Fast Buds Heather and the guys and gals at Fast Buds!
6215CAB8-F8F1-4102-AD3F-F13C4F244C67.jpeg
D6CBAB3D-0D75-4A48-982A-CA36C4B0BEBA.jpeg
68D179B6-A422-4F94-A1E6-6016BBC1C0FB.jpeg
A922C001-F09F-44DD-A614-00B427FAA951.jpeg
D21DA25C-8E6E-4E28-899F-6F3F1ED2753B.jpeg

Haven’t seen much from Tastebudz Genetics here in afn, tho I haven’t really looked.
I wanted to grow this strain out last year but 2020 happened.
this gal is their vanilla frosting auto and I’m digging it a lot, day 53-54.
a super sweet smelling plant now that it’s hit flower.
Id recommend em to anybody looking to try something solid!
They’ve got a pretty good selection of autos and they do photos as well.
CC99CD50-9E03-482D-8110-5906358DFE0B.jpeg
09919E5F-5745-4C7F-B2FC-1774E8145C72.jpeg
2868F8F8-C239-4265-A6EE-B57969B6F36C.jpeg
13904511-D510-41AF-ADD6-3C44060E7306.jpeg

Strawpie1 from FastBuds finally got a lil trim after the dry.
I luv this strain, I’ve said it a couple times but here in afn it may have more “context”….
This is like a bigger heftier version of jammy Dodgers from Mephisto.
my oldest dearest friends here in afn remember when I grew that, and then declared it the greatest strain ever lol.
strawberry pie is that, times 11!!!
I don’t get any pie smell whatsoever but this things smells like an infused strawberry cookie.
dank weed and sweet strawberry cookie.
All.
The.
Yes.
Thanks to @Fast Buds Heather and the team!
7BA230DB-6F1A-4CE4-A09B-26B4C324B265.jpeg

Is the vanilla frosting really vanilla smelling

Is the vanilla frosting really vanilla smelling
It’s not strictly vanilla smelling to me, it’s more like a block of well made white chocolate, like you’d use in recipes for people used to the finer things lol.
I absolutely luv it tho and have already added this to my “rerun” list!!!

Back