Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Was away overnight came back this morning to find 4 out of 4 up and ready to go.. gotta love that :smoking:
20211205_111854.jpg
20211205_111849.jpg
20211205_111845.jpg

2 Lecter.. 2 Predator.. let's go.

@Sawney_bean

Last edited:
Yeah Man, stayed up last night to watch the Hammers do one on Chelsea.... couldn't be better!
Moved house as well, so been a bit busy sorting shit out, but planning to drop some seeds this week!

Great win for the hammers bro.. and we alllllmost fkd up the opportunity to capitalise again.. until big divock the reds legend fixed the scoreline. Great weekend of football.

Yeah Man, stayed up last night to watch the Hammers do one on Chelsea.... couldn't be better!
Moved house as well, so been a bit busy sorting shit out, but planning to drop some seeds this week!
Hammers done LFC a big service. :bighug::pass:
We were lucky to get last minute goal against Wolves. :woohoo1::woohoo1:

Glad the Boys were of service @Taipan , shuffling around the top 3.
Yeah, Wolves are a bunch of dark horses, they beat West Ham a few weeks back which pissed me right off, and yet they couldn't win against Burnley, Palace or Norwich!!!???

Anyone got any advice/articles/info on keeping your seedlings 'short'? Mine always get leggy.. I think because they're always too far from the light. It never bothers be tbh so I just let them crack on.. they never fall over.. they just end up as leggy seedlings.. but does that equate to leggy plants.. I don't know.. I feel like it might, so.. with my next full grow being a 16 plant SoG I would like to keep the seedlings as short as possible.. and hopefully thereby keep the plants short so the SoG doesn't get out of hand. The strain I will be growing is a natural SoG strain, Special Kush by @Sawney_bean , thank you kindly sir :toke: and it will stay short when fully grown anyway so it may not be AS important but if this SoG works out then I'll be SoGing from here on in and will want to try different strains some of which may not be as suited to SoG meaning that I will need to put a bit of work in to keep the babies from getting leggy. I worry that keeping an LED light 12 inches from seedlings, or closer may be too intense? Any thoughts? I have a 100w LED (50w at the wall) which I may be able to get closer than 12 inches.. is that against recommendations anyone, closer than 12 inches LED to seedlings?? I would get hold of a T5 or a few CFLs if they make the difference? I know those can go a lot closer to the seedlings. Any thoughts/comments/info greatly appreciated folks.

Back