Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I start my seedlings under my little chinese p1000 led about 12 inches away and turn it down so that I read about 300 on my tent buddy app.... That won't be an accurate 300 as its a phone app, but it keeps them stocky... The issue I have is that even though the seedlings have a light right above thier heads, they are always trying to get to the decent light under the HLG's and lean towards them so I end up turning them every day..... Chinese lights look bright, but it says something about the actual quality of that light when the seedlings lean off to a better spectrum

No need to worry about tall seedlings dude . I don't even bother correcting the one's that fall over. They all correct themselves. All my seedlings are stretching and one or two have toppled over like an alky on happy hour. .
You can grow any strain in a sea of green, it's just down to managing growth . (Example) small plants require less maintenance and not much pruning , where tall branchy plants require a different approach with more pruning along side support and more attention to environment like humidity and air flow. I sea of green everything. :rofl::weed::weed::weed::weed::wiz: = more weed for greedy old me.

My tent today lecter , PMR gen1 and the slaughtered Lamb. You can see the slaughtered Lamb will do a sog well .
IMG_20211207_145714.jpg
IMG_20211207_145648.jpg
IMG_20211207_150021.jpg
IMG_20211207_145940.jpg

Got a handy rhyme to help you work out what's going on in there...

When the bog is showing, you better get sowing,
When the bog's out of shot, you've got a lot!

M8 your talents are goin to waste!! Lol. Brilliant.. And u know honestly.. when I looked at that pic I thought 'omg u can't even see the bog anymore' :crying: a true wordsmith AND master grower eh :pighug:

Very briefly.. leaky roof leads to wet ceilings upstairs leads to contractors coming out from the landlord leads to total dismantlement of the grobog.. big plants tied up and hidden in large black bags but outside in the back yard.. wee plants in large black bags in the bedroom.. Don't even know if they'll need in the grobog but the missiz was pure freakin out so it was the only thing I could do. They better come out today cuz that was an almighty pain in the ass. Plants outside in the UK winter is not great. 1 of the bourbon Kush came down last night.. and not a day too soon as mould was just trying to get settled on quite a few buds.. pics later.. happy Friday all.

Back