Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Very briefly.. leaky roof leads to wet ceilings upstairs leads to contractors coming out from the landlord leads to total dismantlement of the grobog.. big plants tied up and hidden in large black bags but outside in the back yard.. wee plants in large black bags in the bedroom.. Don't even know if they'll need in the grobog but the missiz was pure freakin out so it was the only thing I could do. They better come out today cuz that was an almighty pain in the ass. Plants outside in the UK winter is not great. 1 of the bourbon Kush came down last night.. and not a day too soon as mould was just trying to get settled on quite a few buds.. pics later.. happy Friday all.
O fuck bro better safe than sorry but I bet that was a big old task

What a fucker man! Hopefully the damage isn't too bad and they can fix it in a day. Had similar with the boiler and heating that required the engineer to go in every room. Stressful! Here have this... :pass:

I'm waiting till my current grow is finished and getting the decorators in to finish some rooms. Priorities :biggrin:

Qb

Wow, what a colossal pain in the ass that must be! Good luck, hope they all survive and you slip by undetected. I'd be wary if they want to come back for an inspection after to see that the work was done properly. Don't know if that's a concern or not.

So of course the clowns aren't coming out til Monday now so thats everything back up again tonight and down again Monday morning. Just want the girls back under lights now. Gonna be a few hours yet as well until I'm home. Bollox!
That sounds a right pain in the ring Hope

Lights back on.. til Monday :cuss:
20211217_225639.jpg

Solos on the floor will be raised a bit closer to the light tomorrow.

Bro, Bro..... the bog's showing.... You better get sowi.... oh, maybe not this time.

The roof started leaking,
And Hope began freaking.
But the Clowns have postponed
So relax and get stoned.

Last edited:
Back