Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Very briefly.. leaky roof leads to wet ceilings upstairs leads to contractors coming out from the landlord leads to total dismantlement of the grobog.. big plants tied up and hidden in large black bags but outside in the back yard.. wee plants in large black bags in the bedroom.. Don't even know if they'll need in the grobog but the missiz was pure freakin out so it was the only thing I could do. They better come out today cuz that was an almighty pain in the ass. Plants outside in the UK winter is not great. 1 of the bourbon Kush came down last night.. and not a day too soon as mould was just trying to get settled on quite a few buds.. pics later.. happy Friday all.
What a handling mate, my trade is fixing roofs amongst other things, with the weather we been having recently
it could of been a loose tile or lead flashing fell off and let the water in,
Nightmare.
Keeper lit mate

2 Predator.. on the left.. 2 Lecter on the right.. courtesy of the resident magician @Sawney_bean :wiz: :worship:

Day 15..
20211219_225840.jpg

2nd dismantling yesterday.. big plants out for 10 hours at around 4/5c temps.. wee plants squashed into large bags and out of sight.. no show from the contractors.. situation now is I won't be clearing out again til after Xmas so if they rap the door they'll be politely informed of that. As it happens I have stomach flu at the minute.. which is highly contagious lol so I think that's the route we'll go.. 'if u want the shits chills cramps fever for Xmas matey.. be my guest' :smoking:

2nd dismantling yesterday.. big plants out for 10 hours at around 4/5c temps.. wee plants squashed into large bags and out of sight.. no show from the contractors.. situation now is I won't be clearing out again til after Xmas so if they rap the door they'll be politely informed of that. As it happens I have stomach flu at the minute.. which is highly contagious lol so I think that's the route we'll go.. 'if u want the shits chills cramps fever for Xmas matey.. be my guest' :smoking:
Sorry they made you do all that extra work, and made the girls uncomfortable.
Here's an old indian trick I learned in S. America: Squeeze a green lime in a glass of water, and your gut will be fine in a matter of hours

How's the SoG goin @Sawney_bean ?? Get a pic or 2 up there ya wee tease :crying: :pass:
Naybother mate. I'm on it . Looking good but I don't think I will " fim " a full crop again. Simple reason is I know what I will get from a simple topping on the 3rd node. pic is a coming soon . :cheers: .

Sorry they made you do all that extra work, and made the girls uncomfortable.
Here's an old indian trick I learned in S. America: Squeeze a green lime in a glass of water, and your gut will be fine in a matter of hours
I use a full lemon worth of juice a day, I sware this info is on point. Nice one by the way.

Back