Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Excellent m8.. in soil this time so I should get them up and down as quickly as possible..

lucky you know a guy.
:crying: yes luckily I've picked up a very friendly generous seeds contact :toke:

Hoping to stick another 4 bottles in when these are at 2 weeks.. and repeat until the tents full :smoking:can't wait to get some more Lecter in my jars.

Excellent m8.. in soil this time so I should get them up and down as quickly as possible..

:crying: yes luckily I've picked up a very friendly generous seeds contact :toke:

Hoping to stick another 4 bottles in when these are at 2 weeks.. and repeat until the tents full :smoking:can't wait to get some more Lecter in my jars.
I am sitting up in bed smoking my first proper joint of lecter still needs a bit of a cure but can tell it’s nice I’m thinking of rolling another b4 I get up with the other lecter for a taste test. 2 of mine still going at 76 days but coming down at day 80, I think will try a soil 1 next time I think I could get a faster finish like that.

Wake n bake I think you call that . :coffee2::smoking: what a leg,end. I'm doing plenty LECTER in 3 ltr pots with soil and shit so we will see what transpires .

I am sitting up in bed smoking my first proper joint of lecter still needs a bit of a cure but can tell it’s nice I’m thinking of rolling another b4 I get up with the other lecter for a taste test. 2 of mine still going at 76 days but coming down at day 80, I think will try a soil 1 next time I think I could get a faster finish like that.
I only cured mine a week or so and started smoking, really tasty rocking stuff,
Good shit

The grobog.. 3 USA Kush.. Or Bourbon Kush as I think it's been named.. and 5 solo cup wedding glue..
20211203_130607.jpg
20211203_130602.jpg
20211203_130556.jpg

Back