Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

How is your Glue Sniffer? I ended up binning mine, and starting over. I rarely do that, but it was just a clump. New one is a mess too. Guess me and that one don't get on too well. I'll let this one finish out and hope it surprises me. But...???

How is your Glue Sniffer? I ended up binning mine, and starting over. I rarely do that, but it was just a clump. New one is a mess too. Guess me and that one don't get on too well. I'll let this one finish out and hope it surprises me. But...???

I did the same m8.. she was so feeble at day 20 something that I couldn't look at her anymore.. and I dont do that often either.. I have 1 GS bean left so I'll try that in soil sometime.

Hello friends.. so with the move back into the 80cm square tent looming large it's time to scale down sadly.. Way down lol 2 Predator and another 2 of that wonderful Lecter material.. both courtesy of legendary UK bean wizard @Sawney_bean .. thank you kindly sir :toke: and all in DIY 2L bottle pots.. just plopped in the wet soil 10 minutes ago and just about to go into the heat mat.. hopefully by the weekend we'll have 4 new babies..
20211130_192257.jpg

Might just see how many of these bottles I can get into the tent.. reasonably of course.. hahahaaha.. then I may just stuff it full.. told the missiz we could fit 49 in.. 7x7.. which is probably doable actually.. wow did she almost crap them or what hahahaaha.. good times. Many a true word spoken in jest eh.

Lovely seeing @Sawney_bean strains getting a bit of love. I have a little cenobite Hellraiser above ground. Looking forward to seeing her grow. Good luck with the tent shenanigans. Hell of a downsize mate!

Thanks brother.. I'm lovin sawneys strains so far.. gonna be a lot less space but I was in the wee tent for my first 7 years or so.. bit of a homecoming haha have to try and keep the plants on the smaller side and bung as many as possible in.

This sounds interesting. Can you tell me how you got @Sawney_bean strains?

Cheers
Qb

Met him on here m8.. Seen few ppl growing his gear.. pm'd him.. had a bit of a natter ended up with some tasty and quicker finishing strains to try.. a true good guy. I'm sure he'll be in here soon when he picks the tags up :d5: :wiz:

Are u in the UK @Qbgrower ?

Met him on here m8.. Seen few ppl growing his gear.. pm'd him.. had a bit of a natter ended up with some tasty and quicker finishing strains to try.. a true good guy. I'm sure he'll be in here soon when he picks the tags up :d5: :wiz:

Are u in the UK @Qbgrower ?

Cheers mate.

I'm in the UK.

Qb

Hello friends.. so with the move back into the 80cm square tent looming large it's time to scale down sadly.. Way down lol 2 Predator and another 2 of that wonderful Lecter material.. both courtesy of legendary UK bean wizard @Sawney_bean .. thank you kindly sir :toke: and all in DIY 2L bottle pots.. just plopped in the wet soil 10 minutes ago and just about to go into the heat mat.. hopefully by the weekend we'll have 4 new babies..
View attachment 1392392
Might just see how many of these bottles I can get into the tent.. reasonably of course.. hahahaaha.. then I may just stuff it full.. told the missiz we could fit 49 in.. 7x7.. which is probably doable actually.. wow did she almost crap them or what hahahaaha.. good times. Many a true word spoken in jest eh.
Pack them in mate , You know I would. :rofl:
It's good to see smaller grows. It's how I started many blue moon's ago. one reason I do smaller fast strains like the "special kush" and " nugetz " . You can pack a tent full and still get the same yield as larger strains but in a shorter time. mind you , you do need a lot of seeds :rofl: lucky you know a guy. :toke: .
on another note . The HELLRAISER and PREDATOR seem to be smaller strains with the usual fast Finnish with one or two ready at 8 weeks depending on pheno. :d5:

Back