Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Yeah man, they look great.
I reckon with all the plants you have at different stages, it must be a fucking pain getting the nutes right for Coco.... so I can see why soil is probably a better option.
Sorry you lost your phone.... hope it was locked!

I'm doing a continuous grow too, dropping one bean every 2 or 3 weeks for a total of 6 plants at a time, all different ages. I have 4 or 5 different feed formulas going. I'm starting to see that this might get tedious. And it doesn't lend itself to automation.

Just to let you know. After I stripped all of the clumpy baby leaves from the bottom of the main stalk on glue sniffer, she’s off to the races. Kind of odd, that one, seems like it wants to put out a bunch of useless leaves around already useless leaves.

Just to let you know. After I stripped all of the clumpy baby leaves from the bottom of the main stalk on glue sniffer, she’s off to the races. Kind of odd, that one, seems like it wants to put out a bunch of useless leaves around already useless leaves.

Here's mine this morning.. must be day 23/24 at a guess.. topped last night after the 5th set of nodes..
20211028_074405.jpg
20211028_074346.jpg

Back