Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I would just lower your feed ec a couple of points and crack on and she will be fine she's just sensitive that's all bro so don't worry

Question answered lol cheers partner :pighug: :worship: and thanks for the rep :thumbsup:

I would just take her down to 1.0 and feed her a good drink to run off no Need to flush her and just keep her on that for a few feeds but to be honest I wouldn't be going much higher at that size or age girl anyway as that 1.3 I would be using a lot later into veg and work your way up a point at a time going forward as she gets older now

How old is the special kush? Looks as fast as the others.

44 days m8 but.. she'll have been delayed a bit with having been repotted 4 times lol fell out the solo.. then the next small pot.. then went in a 2L bottle.. didn't like that.. then into the wee 2L pot.. and it's in coco.. so all things considered.. its a fkn miraculous wee plant :thumbsup: makin some nice buds.

If I see a need to flush coco, I’ll generally do it with about 10% strength nutes. Water to a good runoff off about 30%, vacuum that up, or dump the runoff. Let it be for a day, then resume.

I haven’t read back through the thread entirely but what issues are you finding with the coco grow?? I can try to help.

44 days m8 but.. she'll have been delayed a bit with having been repotted 4 times lol fell out the solo.. then the next small pot.. then went in a 2L bottle.. didn't like that.. then into the wee 2L pot.. and it's in coco.. so all things considered.. its a fkn miraculous wee plant :thumbsup: makin some nice buds.
doing good then . Fantabulous.
I have more on the go in 4ltr pots, but not as many as I would like . Lol :naughtystep:
The Nugz purple pheno and it may come in contact at some point
:wiz:

If I see a need to flush coco, I’ll generally do it with about 10% strength nutes. Water to a good runoff off about 30%, vacuum that up, or dump the runoff. Let it be for a day, then resume.

I haven’t read back through the thread entirely but what issues are you finding with the coco grow?? I can try to help.

Thanks m8.. These are the first plants I've grown in coco so I'm really just trying to get the hang of feeding as compared to soil.. amount and frequency of feeds when they're small is where I've been struggling.

Happy Sunday to the AFN massive.. big up yourselves.. keep flyin that flag :jointman:
20211024_105540.jpg

Shes tight in there hey :smoking:

Cmon the mighty reds today.. weeeeeee arrrrrrrre Liverpool :jointman:

Happy Sunday to the AFN massive.. big up yourselves.. keep flyin that flag :jointman:
View attachment 1381042

Shes tight in there hey :smoking:

Cmon the mighty reds today.. weeeeeee arrrrrrrre Liverpool :jointman:
big game today I'm not a massive footy fan but all my family are a few a few relations who support the blues but 90 pcent the reds also I love your bog girls

Back