Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Lecter day 53.. shit pics but she's a beauty.. gettin frosty.. she makes a good case for sticking to the soil lol
20211021_133643.jpg
20211021_133701.jpg
20211021_133655.jpg
20211021_133706.jpg

@Sawney_bean

Day 17 for the glue sniffer in coco.. not lookin good..
20211021_201624.jpg
20211021_201642.jpg
20211021_201637.jpg
20211021_201620.jpg
20211021_201631.jpg

This may be the one that tips the scales.. I love coco.. but alas.. the feeling is not reciprocated :wall: I have another major change in the grow room planned for new year.. back to a tent hopefully.. a 2 x 4 ft tent.. won't get into detail but it's just easier and what I'm used to..

Coco's great but way more work than soil.. haven't given up yet although it sounds like it from this post but i haven't got time or space to experiment really as weed is always required..

Anyway.. stoned and rambling.. what happened here is I thought this wee plant looked very yellow so I upped feed to near 1.2 ec which seems to have poisoned her a tad.. seems the ec was not the problem.. maybe just fresh limey green growth.. who knows.. this is the issue.. I stress too much over coco already.. and feeding certain ec every time plus run off every time.. is not convenient I'm sure any soil grower would agree..

Maybe im just destined to be a lowly muck chucker :crying: :smoking: To be continued.

View attachment 1380180View attachment 1380181View attachment 1380182View attachment 1380183View attachment 1380184

This may be the one that tips the scales.. I love coco.. but alas.. the feeling is not reciprocated :wall: I have another major change in the grow room planned for new year.. back to a tent hopefully.. a 2 x 4 ft tent.. won't get into detail but it's just easier and what I'm used to..

Coco's great but way more work than soil.. haven't given up yet although it sounds like it from this post but i haven't got time or space to experiment really as weed is always required..

Anyway.. stoned and rambling.. what happened here is I thought this wee plant looked very yellow so I upped feed to near 1.2 ec which seems to have poisoned her a tad.. seems the ec was not the problem.. maybe just fresh limey green growth.. who knows.. this is the issue.. I stress too much over coco already.. and feeding certain ec every time plus run off every time.. is not convenient I'm sure any soil grower would agree..

Maybe im just destined to be a lowly muck chucker :crying: :smoking: To be continued.

Nowt wrong with a bit of muck chucking! Get some soil in those pots, sit back and watch them grow haha

Here you go then, my first proper grow in Aus, back in 2014.
It was my one and only soil grow, I sat , and on around day 80, this was the result.....
View attachment 1380289

Here's a closer look at her....
View attachment 1380290

lovely juicy trichomes there..... I was caned for months.
Yeah… maybe don’t sit back THAT much, you must of been lying down lol.

View attachment 1380180View attachment 1380181View attachment 1380182View attachment 1380183View attachment 1380184

Don’t give up on coco but I sometimes get a lighter colour on plants that age they are finicky with there food early on I always pull out the biobizz fish mix at this point turns them round in 2 days try it

Back