Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I think they're the best of the bunch m8.. gonna get 4 for my next batch of coco girls.. I ran nothing but 3L airpots and soil for best part of a year.. as pots go they're a complete rip off price wise.. but for me they're worth every penny.. love them. There are copy ones out in the UK which are slightly cheaper.

I've seen a bunch of copy airpots here in the USA as well. I have so many unused fabric pots though. I may try one in time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211017-211043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211017-211043_Chrome.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 17
3 USA kush day 9.. repotted yesterday.. just opened the door there for a quick look and they yelled at me.. is that all you've got son lol took the repot in their stride watered in with 600ml of their first nute feed.. oh.. and the glue sniffer in the airpot in coco 14 days old today..
20211018_083811.jpg
20211018_083816.jpg
16345429773153154335889373910754.jpg

Off to the office it is then:wall:

3 USA kush day 9.. repotted yesterday.. just opened the door there for a quick look and they yelled at me.. is that all you've got son lol took the repot in their stride watered in with 600ml of their first nute feed.. oh.. and the glue sniffer in the airpot in coco 14 days old today..
View attachment 1379152View attachment 1379153View attachment 1379154

Off to the office it is then:wall:
Haha is that all u got...
Been thinking about getting an autopot or 2 or a 4 plant Wilma system but don't have a Baldy's notion on how to even begin lol

Can get quite expensive tho if looking to grow in a few of them,
So for 5 pots £105?
That would break my heart
I thought 5 fabrics for £11 was expensive lol
I posted a link a few posts up that's the cheapest I found them in the UK

Haha is that all u got...
Been thinking about getting an autopot or 2 or a 4 plant Wilma system but don't have a Baldy's notion on how to even begin lol

I bought a 4 pot Wilma within 2 weeks of starting to grow m8.. never used it lol gave it to the better half's bro who did a couple nice grows in it.

Autopots are amazing.. when they work lol very easy to use.. just set it up and full the res with your nute mix.. refill when necessary.. fkn gift.. but can be problematic.. as my toof decay conformed there.. @St. Tom uses them a lot and gets great results.. if they work for ya u get big plants and lots of hard buds with very little effort.

I bought a 4 pot Wilma within 2 weeks of starting to grow m8.. never used it lol gave it to the better half's bro who did a couple nice grows in it.

Autopots are amazing.. when they work lol very easy to use.. just set it up and full the res with your nute mix.. refill when necessary.. fkn gift.. but can be problematic.. as my toof decay conformed there.. @St. Tom uses them a lot and gets great results.. if they work for ya u get big plants and lots of hard buds with very little effort.
I use them to keep my work light as I've got copd so get out of breath easy so autopots make feeding a breeze I don't have to go into a jungle and move pots also bro I just tagged you in some guys thread about fungus knats

Can get quite expensive tho if looking to grow in a few of them,
So for 5 pots £105?
That would break my heart
I thought 5 fabrics for £11 was expensive lol

No m8 lol that'll be for more than 1 in Tom's link.. u can buy the copy ones that Tom has there in any of the 3 big hydro shops 'up the town' :thumbsup: delivery from mainland pushes price up another bit for us. I'll be scooping a few for the start of my next coco run.

Back