Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Here you go then, my first proper grow in Aus, back in 2014.
It was my one and only soil grow, I sat , and on around day 80, this was the result.....
View attachment 1380289

Here's a closer look at her....
View attachment 1380290

lovely juicy trichomes there..... I was caned for months.

Awwwwww bro :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: thanks.. that made me laugh hard.. shes a cracker hahahahahaha.. things have moved on a bit for you since then thankfully :d5::vibes:

@Teetee @St. Tom @Dank Nuggets and any other coco growers.. heres the glue sniffer at 19 days after a good old poisoning..
20211023_095608.jpg
20211023_095619.jpg
20211023_095624.jpg
20211023_095615.jpg

Question is what do I do from here.. do I crack on feeding at a respectable EC? Do I feed with water just to dilute what's in there? Or is she destined for the big growroom in the sky?? Is this likely to have caused serious stress to the point where.. well.. shes fooked not to put to fine a point in it lol

Any advice always graciously accepted friends :worship: :vibes:

@Teetee @St. Tom @Dank Nuggets and any other coco growers.. heres the glue sniffer at 19 days after a good old poisoning..
View attachment 1380677View attachment 1380678View attachment 1380679View attachment 1380680
Question is what do I do from here.. do I crack on feeding at a respectable EC? Do I feed with water just to dilute what's in there? Or is she destined for the big growroom in the sky?? Is this likely to have caused serious stress to the point where.. well.. shes fooked not to put to fine a point in it lol

Any advice always graciously accepted friends :worship: :vibes:
Can u treat Coco like soil and do a light flush to clear the medium ?

Can u treat Coco like soil and do a light flush to clear the medium ?

Not sure bro but some of the coco nuts will know I'm sure.. coco nuts haha see what I did there.. bet that's never been cracked before.. cracked.. coconuts.. cracked.. hahahhaha.. awwww jeez.. early start on the joints.. love a Saturday :jointman: :crying:

Hi bro what ec have you been feeding her and yes she can recover no problem as I once bought this new coco off ebay not a known brand and I potted up into that and it burnt my plants a lot worse state than yours but coco issues are a lot easier to fix I find also when I run multiple strains 1 plant will often be fussier than others and get tip burn etc

I would just lower your feed ec a couple of points and crack on and she will be fine she's just sensitive that's all bro so don't worry

Hi bro what ec have you been feeding her and yes she can recover no problem as I once bought this new coco off ebay not a known brand and I potted up into that and it burnt my plants a lot worse state than yours but coco issues are a lot easier to fix I find also when I run multiple strains 1 plant will often be fussier than others and get tip burn etc

Was about 1.3 that I burnt her at m8.. only went higher cuz thought the yellowy colour suggested she needed more.. in hindsight I think was prob just fresh growth that hadn't greened up yet.. you think I should just feed on then at about 1.0ec?? Will she need a flush???

Back