Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Lecter day 29..
20210927_221833.jpg
20210927_221836.jpg
20210927_221840.jpg
20210927_221858.jpg
20210927_221850.jpg

I know it sounds wrong, but I wanna be there when you get caught short and end up taking a crap with 3 fabric pots and a solo cup balanced on your knees!
Regarding Customs, what is the law these days, are seeds legal now? Why didn't they just confiscate them?
The fact they let them through may be reassuring, large quantities of seeds would be an alarm bell for them, but a few like you have.... hobby grower!
Am I right in thinking you can get away growing 4 plants max in the UK? I dunno, been away too long now, more worried about the law over here! Its a proper police state!

I know it sounds wrong, but I wanna be there when you get caught short and end up taking a crap with 3 fabric pots and a solo cup balanced on your knees!
Regarding Customs, what is the law these days, are seeds legal now? Why didn't they just confiscate them?
The fact they let them through may be reassuring, large quantities of seeds would be an alarm bell for them, but a few like you have.... hobby grower!
Am I right in thinking you can get away growing 4 plants max in the UK? I dunno, been away too long now, more worried about the law over here! Its a proper police state!

I'll get a pic of that for u when it happens m8 hahaha begs to the ankles surrounded by plants :jointman:

As far as I know its not illegal to buy or sell seeds in the UK.. only when you germinate one have you broken the law.. as for number of plants technically none lol but from what i hear anything less than 8 is considered personal use.. Although that has to be taken in context.. everyone knows what a commercial grow looks like.. be it 10/20 or 100 plants.. thought that about the seeds myself m8.. if it were an issue they'd have confiscated them and.. based on Google info.. sent me a letter with the empty packaging.. but who knows really.. lots of ifs buts probablys and maybes as usual.. all I can do is grow on regardless.. they'll never take me alive brother :jointman::pighug:

I'll get a pic of that for u when it happens m8 hahaha begs to the ankles surrounded by plants :jointman:

As far as I know its not illegal to buy or sell seeds in the UK.. only when you germinate one have you broken the law.. as for number of plants technically none lol but from what i hear anything less than 8 is considered personal use.. Although that has to be taken in context.. everyone knows what a commercial grow looks like.. be it 10/20 or 100 plants.. thought that about the seeds myself m8.. if it were an issue they'd have confiscated them and.. based on Google info.. sent me a letter with the empty packaging.. but who knows really.. lots of ifs buts probablys and maybes as usual.. all I can do is grow on regardless.. they'll never take me alive brother :jointman::pighug:
There souvenirs in the uk thats why there legal i just get packs to look at them and thinking what if hey ive got a great imagination lol

Back