Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Here's the widow at 72 days.. shes coming down tonight.. weed required.. you'll see she's already been beheaded..
View attachment 1372812View attachment 1372813View attachment 1372814View attachment 1372815

So with supplies out and the missiz boring me rigid about clipping buds here and there and speed drying.. something which I absolutely fkn hate doin.. shes comin down later. Awful I know.. but cest la vie in the house of hope!! We allllllllways run out of weed before I have anything else done and dried.. hopefully with 9 plants in there and 3 more to come in the next few days I can stock up properly once and for all.
I call my misses the Dyson, I have to nip bits off mine for her lol, I've had empty jars for months and seem to have the longest Autos on the go at the mo, she's costing us a fortune in weed atm lol

I call my misses the Dyson, I have to nip bits off mine for her lol, I've had empty jars for months and seem to have the longest Autos on the go at the mo, she's costing us a fortune in weed atm lol

Sounds like your in exactly the same spot as me bro.. fkn nightmare.. like take up knitting or somethin woman lol get another hobby!! :jointman:

@St. Tom I'm pretty sure grew a few of them bro..
I grew it it was a nice smoke and it made me giggle like hell I wish I would of saved some more of it

I grew it it was a nice smoke and it made me giggle like hell I wish I would of saved some more of it

@Sawney_bean there ya go on the glue sniffer m8. Thanks @St. Tom

Back