Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Would u believe it.. my SSSC beans have just arrived.. with a lovely big wack of that sexy red and white 'CUSTOMS'.. we've opened your shit tape on it :cuss:
received_183132557293571.jpeg

Good lads.

@EP3 the Eagle has landed.. violated.. but landed none the less.

Last edited:
They won't have had to look to far inside to see what it was..
received_467511840976973.jpeg
received_996502430896461.jpeg

Fuuuuuuckinnnnn hell lol. Im extremely grateful for the opportunity to have a go at these for free but honestly.. any effort at stealth packaging to non legal countries is always good :shrug:

Would u believe it.. my SSSC beans have just arrived.. with a lovely big wack of that sexy red and white 'CUSTOMS'.. we've opened your shit tape on it :cuss:
View attachment 1371771

Good lads.
Hopefully @EP3 seeds should land soon aswell also i had a quick question to run by you on my elder soil girl i noticed a few bugs on her yday just round the top of the soil i think maybe nats i seen them once or twice when ive kept my coco too moist but i was wondering if theres any media or something i could put on top of the soil to stop them i also ordered a load of yellow stickys

Hopefully @EP3 seeds should land soon aswell also i had a quick question to run by you on my elder soil girl i noticed a few bugs on her yday just round the top of the soil i think maybe nats i seen them once or twice when ive kept my coco too moist but i was wondering if theres any media or something i could put on top of the soil to stop them i also ordered a load of yellow stickys

I had them in soil and I've got them in my coco widow as well m8.. wee white chappies that rise out of the media when I water then sink back in. Initially though they were thrips but not so sure now.. think they are more likely springtails.. which seem to be beneficial if anything.. I tried a garlic additive.. it worked best as a foliar I found.. didn't try anything on top of my media.. the garlic stuff keeps them off but won't kill them.. makes the plant less appealing to them. The big thing for me is actually identifying what they are bro.. then I easier to treat.. ive still got the wee bastards in the grobog but seemingly not doin any damage which again suggests springtails rather than thrips.

I had them in soil and I've got them in my coco widow as well m8.. wee white chappies that rise out of the media when I water then sink back in. Initially though they were thrips but not so sure now.. think they are more likely springtails.. which seem to be beneficial if anything.. I tried a garlic additive.. it worked best as a foliar I found.. didn't try anything on top of my media.. the garlic stuff keeps them off but won't kill them.. makes the plant less appealing to them. The big thing for me is actually identifying what they are bro.. then I easier to treat.. ive still got the wee bastards in the grobog but seemingly not doin any damage which again suggests springtails rather than thrips.
Still was always a reason i stayed away from soil but i have only seen a few and i think there fungus knats there easy to get rid ov im just going to use some of my old clay pebbles as a top barrier as that stops them getting into your top layer of soil and let the soil dry out a bit before feedind her again but shes on the end now anyhow at day 71
20210927_134046.jpg

Still was always a reason i stayed away from soil but i have only seen a few and i think there fungus knats there easy to get rid ov im just going to use some of my old clay pebbles as a top barrier as that stops them getting into your top layer of soil and let the soil dry out a bit before feedind her again but shes on the end now anyhow at day 71 View attachment 1371781

Yea she's practically done bro.. lookin great too :thumbsup:

Been stopped in customs!? Don't like that at all.
EP3
UK or their side? I'm pretty sure the package contents have to be clearly displayed now for packages coming from the EU.

Not sure Dean. I have not seen anything. I am further North though. @hope2grow can you tell?
Cheers
EP3

Back