Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Looking good fella, filling out nicely, hopefully stopped stretching?..
Seedlings have bounced back well too, looking happy and healthy... nearly as tall as the little'un... top work!.. are ya in the tent trying not to think about the big match later?.. can't be any worse than last week!.. as old Alan Hansen would've said "shocking"! Hehe...
Easy now!..

Nah you'll never hear the end of it!.. gotta shut the scum up!.. someone's gotta win it tho?!.. nitemare...

6 weeks today..
20210126_080251.jpg
20210126_080623.jpg
20210126_080610.jpg
20210126_080326.jpg

Still haven't got the little one raised up. Soon. Continuing the theme of my tent.. these got way bigger than I expected lol flowering well to my eye and with 4/5 weeks to pack the buds on hopefully we'll get a decent haul.. 10oz has been the target from the outset. Biosys day today.

Looking great dude... let's hope that's all they're gonna stretch!.. 10's looking pretty achievable... let's hope after the biosys they start stackin n packin! keep it up star...
easy now!..

Looking great dude... let's hope that's all they're gonna stretch!.. 10's looking pretty achievable... let's hope after the biosys they start stackin n packin! keep it up star...
easy now!..

Cheers buddy.. Only the toof decay still stretching now thankfully.. and she's 5 days behind the other 3 so she should be close to done stretching.. shes tallest already.. hoping they start stackin and packin from here is right my man :d5: :cooldance:

Screenshot (43).png

Ha ha, I had to do this Bro.... but look at the icon at the end of the WHUFC line.... next game Liverpool..... so I'm sure you'll be back above us very soon!!!

M8 no shit.. I looked at the table last night and thought about you with a wee chuckle when I seen the mighty hammers above us lol we can't afford anymore slip ups.. were droppin like the proverbial stone and teams around us with games in hand.. its turned into a right fkn disaster :cuss: hopefully we can turn it around against spurs tomorrow night.

Hope you're well bro :d5::smoking::vibes:

Back