Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

lovely wedged tent you have going save me looking back did you top any of these plants :thumbsup:

Yes my friend.. all 4 were topped at the 4th set and allowed to do their thing after that. I should have learned my lesson and topped at the fifth and removed the first set as they're always weak on my plants.. this time is no exception.. the 5th set is always much stronger than the first!! Topping at 5 and removing the first set from here on in.

Newest recruits.. day 11.. goin to plan so far..
20210128_005844.jpg

Yes my friend.. all 4 were topped at the 4th set and allowed to do their thing after that. I should have learned my lesson and topped at the fifth and removed the first set as they're always weak on my plants.. this time is no exception.. the 5th set is always much stronger than the first!! Topping at 5 and removing the first set from here on in.
bang on mate :d5: i always remove the first set like you say they always seem weaker no matter what you do

hopefully we can turn it around against spurs
great to see Jose's lot fuck up again!
Good luck with the new recruits.... what are they?

Haven't been growing for a couple of months, but plan to drop some seeds this weekend and get this shit going again! Feels like I've been out of the game for ages... bit nervous!!

Great to see us play like Liverpool again!! Spurs had nothing there really.. long ball over the top to Son. Great win :smoking:

The new ones are 2 super skunk from seedstockers and 2 white cheese from zambeza m8.

Be good to see you back in the tent for another round of monsters bro. Remember to get those tags out there when u get goin lol

Last edited:
So.. I think I started the 4 new girls just about a week early..
20210130_120526.jpg

What we have here is sticky fingers and og kush on day 59.. purple Punch bonsai cannabis day 38 and the 4 newest additions. Sticky fingers solo will be first out to create space for the new solos and provide me with some well earned home grown while the ok kush runs on a bit. In other words.. I have no weed so this sticky fingers solo is on borrowed time :crying: :cooldance: :jointman:

Stay safe friends.

Back