Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

And how could I forget these wee girls..
20210131_111425.jpg
20210131_111411.jpg
20210131_111359.jpg

14 days old today.. 2 zambeza white cheese in the front.. 2 SS super skunk in the back.. all lookin super healthy so far.. little blast of biosys midweek has kicked them on a bit.

Also.. I should point out.. these are sharing a tent with 3 flowering plants all under only 150w of light.

@woody zambeza beans goin great guns so far :d5: :jointman:

And how could I forget these wee girls..
View attachment 1282362View attachment 1282363View attachment 1282364

14 days old today.. 2 zambeza white cheese in the front.. 2 SS super skunk in the back.. all lookin super healthy so far.. little blast of biosys midweek has kicked them on a bit.

Also.. I should point out.. these are sharing a tent with 3 flowering plants all under only 150w of light.

@woody zambeza beans goin great guns so far :d5: :jointman:
looking great bro but i do miss my solo cups :biggrin::d5:

looking great bro but i do miss my solo cups :biggrin::d5:

I'm glad you got me back into the m8.. 4 in this 2x2ft tent will be perfect.. and to think that in typical grower underestimating style.. I was gonna try and do 3 x 3L airpots in that space :crying: the 1 OG Kush in there now in a 3L airpot nearly packs the wee tent :jointman: lovin the solos.

@hope2grow everything is looking great mate. Nice job, i have 1 zambeza white cheese going atm and its the best looking plant of the lot great shape to her.

To be fair, the 2nd Salah goal was something special. Funnily enough, in India, Salah means Bastard.

Sowed some seeds just now, so I'll be starting a journal in a few days when they pop up... Solo cups all loaded!

To be fair, the 2nd Salah goal was something special. Funnily enough, in India, Salah means Bastard.

Sowed some seeds just now, so I'll be starting a journal in a few days when they pop up... Solo cups all loaded!

It was somethin else that goal m8.. no denying it. Im sure you were disappointed.. hammers fell into the trap of standing off and watching us play!

Tag me when the new journals up and running bro :d5: :vibes:

Back