New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lo
I know nothing about any of them so I’d probably just go with a name thats fun to say over the next few months.
Oking at the pack, PHK x Chem D is called Player Hater Degree, I think that's pretty funny!
Looking into the Zamldelica x Kali China, Ace says it is an easy plant to grow indoors and I could call it Kalidelica. Man, gonna be hard to choose just two...

Should be at the top of thread if you scroll up :)
Hey Hog! :jointman:.... by reputation and seen grows, the Zam x KC is a must try, some interesting and unique terp profiles can be found in her... ACE's description of her high qualities is spot on...
T20M is gold no matter where you dig! Fast , hardy, potent, great aroma- :thumbsup:

Hey Hog! :jointman:.... by reputation and seen grows, the Zam x KC is a must try, some interesting and unique terp profiles can be found in her... ACE's description of her high qualities is spot on...
T20M is gold no matter where you dig! Fast , hardy, potent, great aroma- :thumbsup:
Yep, all reasons I jumped on one of the last packs of Zam x KC that MVB had available! I was looking for: something with true landrace sativa genetics, that was manageable indoors, with good a "Daily Driver" type high. Zam x KC checked all those boxes. Gotta make sure I've got a setup for taking some clones!
Also, interesting that it has tested at 21% THC and 2% CBG, good med potential!

Last edited:
Cream Cheese: Day 96
Soo close to finishing, but still some clear trichomes and still throwing out new calyx growth and layers of frost so might let it go 100+ days.
20230415_093732.jpg

20230415_093811.jpg

Attachments

• 20230415_093837.jpg
    20230415_093837.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 5
Cream Cheese: Day 101
Harvested this beast for 420! Looking like my vest plant yet!
20230419_213320.jpg

Unfortunately, the three I transplanted aren't doing the greatest. Ive been neglectful with other stuff going on, and with WMD and CC going long I haven't been able to optimize the environment for them. Going to give then another week or two to try and turn them around, but thinking I might just scrap it and start over. With the heat coming I can't afford to keep around stunted plants for 2+ months.
Perpetual growing had helped me learn a lot really fast. But, I really do best with a solid plan and all plants at the same stage.
Photoperiod Grow has got me excited though. Realized I really am building a genetic library to start playing around with seedmaking and learning to breed. Maybe in 5 years I'll have a variety all my own!

@Rick Dirte' thanks! This is before a 24 hr dark period (pre chop) in the dry tent where i cranked the AC as low as i could get it (in the name of science), it 100% put on a new thick layer of frost overnight before I cut it down, super proud of this one!

Back