New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to drop some beans for the Spring Equinox: CDLC, Fugue State, and Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama
View attachment 1575797
These will wrap up a full year of perpetual growing with autoflowers. After a bit of a break, I'm going to try my hand at photoperiods. To get started, I ordered a pack of CSI Humboldt's: Headband (Notsodog cut) x Indiana Bubblegum
Adding to my now growing photoperiod collection, I ordered some Humbodt Seed Co Pineapple Muffin and Twenty20 Avenue of the Giants from Ground up genes. Order is supposed to come with a free Atlas photo and some Ground Up bred autos. Was a super easy checkout and the seeds shipped out next day.

Adding to my now growing photoperiod collection, I ordered some Humbodt Seed Co Pineapple Muffin and Twenty20 Avenue of the Giants from Ground up genes. Order is supposed to come with a free Atlas photo and some Ground Up bred autos. Was a super easy checkout and the seeds shipped out next day.
I picked up a few packs from ground up genes. Very satisfied with my order. Got quite a few freebies.

BTW that plant of yours is looking great dude :thumbsup:

I picked up a few packs from ground up genes. Very satisfied with my order. Got quite a few freebies.

BTW that plant of yours is looking great dude :thumbsup:
Thanks gromigo! I think it was your post about Ground up that turned me in to them so thanks for that as well! I like ld that therly had single seed HSC options. I've wanted to try them out but didn't want to spend $100 on one strain. What freebies did they send you?

Thanks gromigo! I think it was your post about Ground up that turned me in to them so thanks for that as well! I like ld that therly had single seed HSC options. I've wanted to try them out but didn't want to spend $100 on one strain. What freebies did they send you?
I bought two packs of atlas seeds which had extra seeds in the packs. I also got a 3 pack of HSC mint jelly autos. No extras in that one.

I had to check to see which freebies I got from them:

5 pack of mango smile x BB #1 auto regs
5 pack of Ethos pina x OG #2 auto regs
5 pack of Ethos banana daddy x BB #1 auto regs
1 pack HSC feminized mystery mix
3 pack of atlas fog dog

Got more freebies then seeds i bought. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again.

I bought two packs of atlas seeds which had extra seeds in the packs. I also got a 3 pack of HSC mint jelly autos. No extras in that one.

I had to check to see which freebies I got from them:

5 pack of mango smile x BB #1 auto regs
5 pack of Ethos pina x OG #2 auto regs
5 pack of Ethos banana daddy x BB #1 auto regs
1 pack HSC feminized mystery mix
3 pack of atlas fog dog

Got more freebies then seeds i bought. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again.
Damn! That's a ton of freebies. Now I'll be, not so patiently, awaiting my order!y favorite part is the freebies, lol

Candy Avalanche Solo Cup: Day 59
Well, I need more herb and this little thing is close enough. So, harvesting tonight. Really smells nice, but not expecting it to be anything special.
20230326_210555.jpg
20230326_210616.jpg
20230326_210608.jpg

Cream Cheese: Day 76
Wrapping things up quickly now in ripening phase. Mostly cloudy trics with a few clear and sparse amber. Gonna give some more time for the lowers to fatten a but more, but don't want a ton a amber so really could be any day now. Maybe another 7-10 days. Can't wait to try her out, really going to try to slow my dry time down this time as my plants smell far and above better than any before amd I want to preserve that!
20230326_211033.jpg
20230326_211046.jpg

@N/A-Greengo. Took this angle shot for you, lol
20230326_211117.jpg

Methane: Day 76
Two weeks ago I thought this would finish before Cream Cheese. But a final topdress has fueled a great burst of flower growth, still 2+ weeks I'd say. Getting some nice burgundy colors, smells sweet/doughy (maybe berryish) with some blend of gas/pine
20230326_211644.jpg

Back