New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well... had to kill Stonefruit... Was throwing out nanners... goddam it... hope I haven't pollinated all my other plants.

Attachments

• 20221109_084452.jpg
    20221109_084452.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Well... had to kill Stonefruit... Was throwing out nanners... goddam it... hope I haven't pollinated all my other plants.
Damn man, Im sorry you had to get rid of the Stonefruit. So far in the grow too. :nono:
This is the second or third time Ive heard of a Mutant Genetic freebie tossing out nanners. I have a few Mutant freebies, but am now kind of hesitant to grow them. You should get that top gun going, I have one Im growing outside and shes given me no problems at all. I also grew a Grease gun by atlas seeds and my wife and I love it. Best daytime smoke I have rn.

Damn man, Im sorry you had to get rid of the Stonefruit. So far in the grow too. :nono:
This is the second or third time Ive heard of a Mutant Genetic freebie tossing out nanners. I have a few Mutant freebies, but am now kind of hesitant to grow them. You should get that top gun going, I have one Im growing outside and shes given me no problems at all. I also grew a Grease gun by atlas seeds and my wife and I love it. Best daytime smoke I have rn.
Thanks buddy, does suck, but ive got plenty of other plants going to make up for it.
This one was my fault. I think did it when I snapped the main branch a couple weeks ago. Had been in the lookout for it to herm... or at least I thought I was watching for it, hopefully they weren't around too long...
That being said, Stonefruit is an F2 and not fully developed so may be more prone to hermies?

Was thinking about Top Gun or Gummy Bears, and one of Alien Moonrocks/supreme runtz

Got to just move on, learn me lesson, and focus on the good!

Dang that's a bummer. I've had a few weird issues with my 3 so far. You guys have me scoping mine out to make sure I didn't miss anything lol. But they are good. Well the granite haze is on day 40 and not flowering yet but I'm just hoping it's slower so we shall see.

Thanks buddy, does suck, but ive got plenty of other plants going to make up for it.
This one was my fault. I think did it when I snapped the main branch a couple weeks ago. Had been in the lookout for it to herm... or at least I thought I was watching for it, hopefully they weren't around too long...
That being said, Stonefruit is an F2 and not fully developed so may be more prone to hermies?

Was thinking about Top Gun or Gummy Bears, and one of Alien Moonrocks/supreme runtz

Got to just move on, learn me lesson, and focus on the good!
You can't go wrong with the AMR! I've heard great things on that. Atlas is great as well. My Supreme Runtz has exploded and is turning out to be a huge beautiful plant so far. Can't really go wrong with any of them I'd say.

You can't go wrong with the AMR! I've heard great things on that. Atlas is great as well. My Supreme Runtz has exploded and is turning out to be a huge beautiful plant so far. Can't really go wrong with any of them I'd say.
I'll have room for all of em in pretty short order. Just a matter of reamending my soil. Really impressed with how healthy the three Voodoo are in reamended soil.

Back