New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsquanch Chop Day 73
20221110_220919.jpg
20221110_225959.jpg

I grow there new normal. And a freebie. It was funkadelic crossed with blk mrrr. it makes me wanna get there nurple. really dense frosty buds with a candy grape smell. Its drying now. The new normal was a big plant. Its more earthy smell only been curing now for 2 weeks havent tried it yet. From my experience you wont be disappointed with there gear. really thinking on picking up the nurple or funkadelic. I was impressed.
Ordered a 5 pack of Jogi OG last night from Gaslamp! Comes with a free 3 pack and a 2 pack of random seeds from them as well (and a couple Mothman). Definite impulse buy, but... so excited! Jogi OG is going in an earthbox Jr when it gets here!

@WildBill. Sorry to hear about your house, but glad you're okay! The Blackstrap in the EBjr is doing much better than my first ones thanks to your advice. Was waiting to get more BaF, but just got it, so I'm gonna build a big enough nute bank to last through til harvest.

@WildBill. Sorry to hear about your house, but glad you're okay! The Blackstrap in the EBjr is doing much better than my first ones thanks to your advice. Was waiting to get more BaF, but just got it, so I'm gonna build a big enough nute bank to last through til harvest.
Thanks man and it's excellent to hear you're having great success and I'm glad I was able to help you.

Ordered a 5 pack of Jogi OG last night from Gaslamp! Comes with a free 3 pack and a 2 pack of random seeds from them as well (and a couple Mothman). Definite impulse buy, but... so excited! Jogi OG is going in an earthbox Jr when it gets here!
Very interested to see how the Jogi OG goes, would really like to pickup that, nurple and some moon juice.

Very interested to see how the Jogi OG goes, would really like to pickup that, nurple and some moon juice.
Yeah, read that they've retired Jogi. If I like it, it may be my first reversal project. Thinking ill run AMR alongside it, as they share Alien OG and other similar lineages may make a good cross together. Any of the possible mystery seeds will be great, but really hoping for a Blk mrrr, Bum wine×Blk Mrrr, and/or Moon juice

Last edited:
Yeah, read that they've retired Jogi. If I like it, it may be my first reversal project. Thinking ill run AMR alongside it, as they share Alien OG and other similar lineages may make a good cross together. Any of the possible mystery seeds will be great, but really hoping for a Blk mrrr, Bum wine×Blk Mrrr, and/or Moon juice
I got alien moonrocks going right now. Its a beast. Takes longer. Its going with ss and Seedsman strawberry cheese cake. Amr is still on stretch and the other two well into bud. 2 weeks longer Id say. i popped one of my mystery seeds and it was funkadelic x blk mrrr by far the densest bids I grown yet purple and frosty. they really need to make it on of there strains for sale.

Back