New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy cow that was fast! Ordered these at 1 am Saturday. Came in a nice hand wrapped package too, definitely a nice feminine touch. Well done Gaslamp!
View attachment 1538113
Nice man and your welcome on the amr. my order says it shipped today. Cant wait to get it.

Hog had to show you the amr. Thats my topped at the fifth node amr Next to my sour stomper shes beast and starting to show purple
image.jpg

77/56/29/15
Rearranged so I can get some seedlings started in the 2x4.
CDLC is starting to get close 3-7 days. Rock hard golf ball nugs with a beautiful pure fade to the leaves. Blackstrap is filling out nicely. When examining the pot from Stonefruit i discovered a lot of dry hydrophobic pockets at the bottom of the pot. I assume the same was happening with Blackstrap and was possibly the cause of yellowing and curling fan leaves. Ive been watering more thoroughly and using yucca powder and it seems to have turned around.
20221114_213558.jpg

@420Forever. Could you please change the title of this journal to Hog's First Perpetual Garden? Thank you in advance! :pighug: :pass:

done & done :thumbsup: sorry it took a bit, but i didn't get the tag alert for sum reazon :shrug: ppp

Weighed up the flower i dried from Samsquanch OG: 24 grams
Also saved 145 wet grams for fresh frozen hash.
Smoke is already very tasty without a cure (which is good since my stash from last harvest will be out tomorrow). Definitely has a heavy OG funk. The nugs are bit airy and kinda leafy, but super greasy and plenty potent :smoking:

Last edited:
78/57/30/16
20221115_104525.jpg

The two RBF are going pretty slow, likely stunted by too low humidity. Might move them back to the 2x4 when I start another seed, might just let them ride it out.. ive switched the Voodoo and RBF to bottom feeding and just a little water to the top to keep it moist.
Man, this Samsquanch OG is some great smoke! Buds aren't very pretty, mostly due to mistakes in the grow, but man do they pack a wallop. Forgot what I went into the cooler to get about 10 times at work today :rofl:

Back