New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to hear about the broken top. Glad its recovering well. How do you like the EB jrs? I just ordered a regular earth box and Im excited to try a SIP and get back to my living soil grows....cause Im lazy :haha:

Sorry to hear about the broken top. Glad its recovering well. How do you like the EB jrs? I just ordered a regular earth box and Im excited to try a SIP and get back to my living soil grows....cause Im lazy :haha:
I like them, definitely makes for an easy grow, but these a little learning curve to it. I think I added water to the res about 10+days too early. Also I need to get the top dress schedule down, but overall I think they're great!

Day 57/36/9
20221025_105715.jpg

Got a new family member in the 4x4. Moved in the 3x Voodoo 3 gallon last night. Really got a perpetual grow going now!

Since seedlings need much more humidity than adults, do you just dome them as needed? Or do you germinate elsewhere besides the tent? If you’ve mentioned it in the thread please forgive the memory of this old pothead.

Since seedlings need much more humidity than adults, do you just dome them as needed? Or do you germinate elsewhere besides the tent? If you’ve mentioned it in the thread please forgive the memory of this old pothead.
I've been germinating in a 2x4 with a mars hyrdo SP150. I keep the RH around 70% in there. Experimenting with keeping them in for different lengths of time before moving to the 4x4.

Back