New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 46/25
Things looking really nice! Samsquanch is a little more sensitive to the light than CDLC so I lowered it a little. Both of those plants got probably their final Crsft Blend top dressing. Other than 4 top dressings they will have been water only the whole way. I've been using RO and well water, haven't checked th ph once.
20221013_193436.jpg

Samsquanch OG
20221013_193500.jpg

CDLC
20221013_193456.jpg

Stonefruit
20221013_193450.jpg

Blackstrap
20221013_193445.jpg

Just found out what Stone fruit is. It's "Granite" a Bears Breath pheno and Humboldt seed company's Sour Apple! Its an F2 so there's no telling what pheno i might have but with that linegae I'm pretty excited!

Just found out what Stone fruit is. It's "Granite" a Bears Breath pheno and Humboldt seed company's Sour Apple! Its an F2 so there's no telling what pheno i might have but with that linegae I'm pretty excited!
Oh that's awesome to know! I just got some Sapphyre freebies today with my frosted Cherry'Os order. Very curious about that one as well as I've heard nothing on it.

Oh that's awesome to know! I just got some Sapphyre freebies today with my frosted Cherry'Os order. Very curious about that one as well as I've heard nothing on it.
Just saw their Pound Dawg release
Plants look good. Are those some "grow llamas" I see in there? Might be giving ol' @Kyote s "grow gnomes" a challenge. Best tent totems eh?
Hell yeah grow Llama! And grow elephant! I did put a garden gnome in there today too. Putting some of the random gifts my mother has given me over the years to use. I swear the plants were visibly happier 24 hours after I put them in! And yeah, that sounds like a challenge I could get behind, lol

Just saw their Pound Dawg release

Hell yeah grow Llama! And grow elephant! I did put a garden gnome in there today too. Putting some of the random gifts my mother has given me over the years to use. I swear the plants were visibly happier 24 hours after I put them in! And yeah, that sounds like a challenge I could get behind, lol
Yeah I think I might pass on the pound dawg. Looks cool but I already have anvil, maybe someday if I have the extra money.

Day 49/28
20221016_184228.jpg

SamOG has a deficiency progressing, not sure what it is but it has been more sensitive throughout the whole grow. Going to give yucca and recharge, phd ro water. but not going chasing deficiencies.

View attachment 1527998
SamOG has a deficiency progressing, not sure what it is but it has been more sensitive throughout the whole grow. Going to give yucca and recharge, phd ro water. but not going chasing deficiencies.
I'm just starting to think the 3BOG line is finicky as a plant. I had issues with my 3BOG early on and now my Samsquanch is the only one really showing any problems this run. Seen some others with issues with 3BOG as well.

Back