New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both Blackstrap and Stonefruit look to have hermied as well... Im not sure what went wrong with them. CDLC and Samsquanch are fine and flowering. Guess I'm starting over on these too, fuck!
Okay may have jumped the gun. It might just be the calyxes havent opened yet...I am gonna give it a while and check again...

Both Blackstrap and Stonefruit look to have hermied as well... Im not sure what went wrong with them. CDLC and Samsquanch are fine and flowering. Guess I'm starting over on these too, fuck!
WTF? Did you have any short term environment problem. I kinda get the one you stressed, but the others only have environment in common as far as adverse conditions.
Now if the Meph girls herm also, you're gonna have to do some extensive examination of the grow and what went into it.
Damn the luck man!

Yeah, kinda realized I hadn't really closely observed the development of the female/male parts before. I just would kinda look one day and 'oh cool there are the pistils'.
88340C34-A765-4A5D-A569-A9F0C94EBCDA.gif

Okay may have jumped the gun. It might just be the calyxes havent opened yet...I am gonna give it a while and check again...

patience buddy I’ve had some weird looking bracts :thumbsup:and plants that I thought were hermies most were not. And the ones that actually had balls early on I have just plucked them and moved on:toke: if caught early (use somthing moist to pluck) now if the start coming on in numbers that different story:nono:

Day 41/20
After yesterday's panic, everything is fine today. Moved blackstrap into the 4x4, ill keep Stonefruit in the 2x4 for now. It seems happier having the sp150 all to itself.
CDLC as got it pompoms rocking and Sam OG is just a couple days behind.
20221009_092826.jpg
20221009_094249.jpg

Pulled out the roots from RBFs ebjr, and damn totally understand why earthboxes kick ass!
20221009_093351.jpg

@WildBill. How should I prep this Earthbox Jr for replanting? It had BaS light recipe and I had top dressed with craft blend and buildna flower once, the plant that was in it was 29 days old

Back