New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 35/25/14
No pics today, maybe later just wanted to give a quick update. Everything is doing fine. CDLC and SamOG and starting to stretch and I gave them a good trimming. RBF responded well to the topping, but ibhad an accident with the LST clips and broke off a top... should he fine but still disappointed. Got two other top bent over successfully though and tie down another to open up the plant. Stonefruit and Blackstrap are about perfect for their age

Day 36/26/15
Back to crappy cracked camera pics, but they'll at least show yall where the girls are at.
20221005_185116.jpg
20221005_185846.jpg

Not a full Schwazz on CDLC (far right top pic) and SamOG (middle), but most fan leaves have been trimmed.
I had a flare up of my gut condition (alright now) and didnt have time to tend to them properly. I really didn't utilize the earthboxes properly because toting water was no fun.. so, I expect they're not as big as they would be otherwise. Also didn't keep up with the LST so they're not as wide as I'd like, but not bad!
RBF(left top pic) looking nice with an even canopy, just showing see and getting ready to go to preflower. Gonna keep it trimmed up too, since I'll need the room once the other 2 ( Stonefruit and Blackstrap are very healthy but nothing really to report) move in.

I might keep just one in the 2x4 to see how the Mars Hydro sp150 does on a full grow.
Thanks for dropping by, hope all is well with everyone!

Last edited:
Great to hear you’re feeling better Mr. Magundy and I’d say those plants look pretty darn awesome for being neglected haha. And get that damn camera fixed man :cheers:

Back to crappy cracked camera pics, but they'll at least show yall where the girls are at.
View attachment 1523124View attachment 1523125
Not a full Schwazz on CDLC (far right top pic) and SamOG (middle), but most fan leaves have been trimmed.
I had a flare up of my gut condition (alright now) and didnt have time to tend to them properly. I really didn't utilize the earthboxes properly because toting water was no fun.. so, I expect they're not as big as they would be otherwise. Also didn't keep up with the LST so they're not as wide as I'd like, but not bad!
RBF(left top pic) looking nice with an even canopy, just showing see and getting ready to go to preflower. Gonna keep it trimmed up too, since I'll need the room once the other 2 ( Stonefruit and Blackstrap are very healthy but nothing really to report) move in.

I might keep just one in the 2x4 to see how the Mars Hydro sp150 does on a full grow.
Thanks for dropping by, hope all is well with everyone!
Glad you're feeling better! Girls look great! They're pretty stocky in stem structure. They may be too thick to use the adjustable style trainers I have. If they'd fit size wise, I imagine I'd have to roll the area where I wanted to bend with my fingers before trying to use the trainers.

Glad you're feeling better! Girls look great! They're pretty stocky in stem structure. They may be too thick to use the adjustable style trainers I have. If they'd fit size wise, I imagine I'd have to roll the area where I wanted to bend with my fingers before trying to use the trainers.
Thanks Bill! Yeah. The two on the right aren't really bendy. I've got some of those non adjustable one ls I used successfully on root beer float (except for my first try) and I definitely had to bend them a bit first to prep them for the clip. The two I was able to get on look great, probably try more.

Bad News Balls...
RBF hermied, noticed balls last night... not surprisingly though as it was my first topped plant and then I snapped off a main branch using LST clips for the first time. Huge bummer, but lessons learned and there'll be more room in the 4x4 for the 2 plants in 5 gal RS bags.
Also, it caused me to rethink a project im planning for after Xmas. I think I've got a much.l better plan for that so... stay tuned!
Everyone else is doing fine. Now I have to decide if. I just pop another seed now or wait...

Back