New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Oh such a fun toy! Is that the kind you clip to your iPhone?

Those things ARE neat! I just hold a jewelers 10x loupe up to my IPad lens; that works also.

:pass:@davisgirl Yup! It clips to my iPhone. It’s really fun. @wes i loaned my jewelers loop out. Didn’t know that worked too tho.

6603E353-5B97-41E7-A8CF-446044AFA3FC.jpeg 1E9C2FE7-D542-435A-ADC8-6F7C80D52BAA.jpeg Playing with my microscope again. I was arranging and tying back some flowers and noticed the buds are now sticky and after you touch them, your skin smells like sweet tangerine bud. I keep petting my plants and covering my nose with my hands just to smell it. It’s the third week of flowering. All clear trichomes still. Still a ways to go.

Attachments

• 058C60BF-B7DA-43C5-9FD5-A2A154D31975.jpeg
    058C60BF-B7DA-43C5-9FD5-A2A154D31975.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 60
I’m thinking of trying biotabs on my next grow. They have an organic system that can work with autopots perfectly. And it makes the grow super easy. You dress the soil, plant the baby girl, then fill the reservoir with tap water. No ph test necessary it says. No nutrient burns or deficiencies. I’m attracted to the ease of it and curious about flavor. Organic vegetables definitely taste better, so organic weed should too, right? I’m just not sure what medium to use - Biobizz Light Mix or coir. I saw some awesome results using biobizz mix.

D00251B5-A4DF-4174-A787-E6512803CA62.jpeg
C44AE845-A6A8-40F0-AF92-26CF9CADD695.jpeg
0A76573A-A8AE-4C2E-935F-5410472CA3B7.jpeg
The girls’ flowers are increasingly sticky and sweet smelling. Even the drowned ones have little buds that are growing. I’m thinking I have a couple weeks left. Can’t wait to taste these flowers. I love the smell.

Next grow I may just use Subcool super soil and a light organic potting mix with perlite. It’s less expensive than ordering the biotabs - though I wish I could try them. Super soil works the same way though - you just give your plants water. I plan to use Foliar spray as well, but going to keep it all organic. Now I just have to decide what to grow next. I have 8 each of Chem, Emperor Jack, and Gypsy Widow from Oasis Genetics; I have 5 AK from Growers Choice and 1 Amnesia from Canuck Seeds. Emperor J has the longest flowering time so thinking of waiting on that one until I have a stash built up. I’m leaning toward AK or Chem.

The ladies are looking beautiful! I’m so jealous of those gorgeous buds!

I was looking at the bio tabs for a bit. It sounded interesting. I’m pretty much married to the DWC though, too much of an investment to switch.

On your next grow ... decisions decisions! I’ve been on a seed buying frenzy myself. I even used bitcoin for the first time. I have enough seeds for lots of grows!

Back