Live Stoners Herb and children

Cheers Hippy. Great reply.

No worries mate. I can only go on my personal experiences, but I had the opposite type of parents (nothing shared or discussed) and it was not what I wanted at all!

But I fully respect all opinions given as we all live under very different circumstances :thumbsup: :vibe:

i think if your kids get curious just explain it to them, its natural and nothing to be ashamed of. hell i'm just glad i found out as young as i did or i woulda prob ended up being a cigarette smoker like all the other kids.
And I would hate them to grow up smoking cigarettes, I've never understood it. Cheers for your input

After an hr, and a joint, I believe that this is actually 2 topics.

1 cannabis and our kids

2 our kids and growing cannabis.

As to the first, I am all for it, I sat down all of my kids and went thru the talk... I wanted them going thru high school with a better understanding than myself.

As to [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as I stated above, not a fan of minors around grows... I know times have changed since my first joint in the summer of 82', but remember, if you grow in the states... legal is only a state law... if the feds ever decided too, they could make life take a 30 yr jump back in time. This isn't a family activity yet....

Hi friends
At first great discussion, my two boys are 7 and 2 years old. It takes a bit till we get the father son chat. My small one is with from time to time at the tent and I let him water the plants. The great one didn't care about plants but the small one like animals and plants.

.....I think we start a parent's chat for all those who want to share stories and discuss things like that.

Have a nice day and enjoy the time with your kids nobody can give you more than your kids.

cu tobe
Wow! I love that, to get my kids involved with the watering ect, would be amazing. We grow fruit and veg, so they understand feeding, photosynthesis, some plants prefer shady areas ect. They are into the nature stuff. Do you live in a legal state? ,

1 cannabis and our kids

As to the first, I am all for it, I sat down all of my kids and went thru the talk... I wanted them going thru high school with a better understanding than myself.

As to [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as I stated above, not a fan of minors around grows... I know times have changed since my first joint in the summer of 82', but remember, if you grow in the states... legal is only a state law... if the feds ever decided too, they could make life take a 30 yr jump back in time. This isn't a family activity yet....

Yeah from some of the docs I've seen on tv, in some places in the US they can properly f*ck you over for pretty much anything, correct? I saw a bloke arrested by fully armed SOLDIERS for a couple of joint butts in his trash. They basically terrorised his family and shot his bloody dog too! Man that is harsh. We only get that sort of treatment when big nasty criminal types are involved, making loads of money. Then they can take everything and do you over like a good un.

So in that case, keep well away from your place of residence / kids.

Yeah from some of the docs I've seen on tv, in some places in the US they can properly f*ck you over for pretty much anything, correct? I saw a bloke arrested by fully armed SOLDIERS for a couple of joint butts in his trash. They basically terrorised his family and shot his bloody dog too! Man that is harsh. We only get that sort of treatment when big nasty criminal types are involved, making loads of money. Then they can take everything and do you over like a good un.

So in that case, keep well away from your place of residence / kids.

I have seen news stories of kids being taken from the parents because they were allowed to camp in a tent in the back yard.

I'll do everything possible to keep my interactions with gov, and law at an absolute minimum.

1 cannabis and our kids

This is why I have to tread very carefully. It's not legal here, and the establishment have some pretty backward views in relation to herb. One wrong word, I'm in prison. That' why I have to dress my talk very carefully. But then I do realise I'm basically asking a 12 year old to keep a secret, which is not what I want to do either. Something to ponder...

Yeah from some of the docs I've seen on tv, in some places in the US they can properly f*ck you over for pretty much anything, correct? I saw a bloke arrested by fully armed SOLDIERS for a couple of joint butts in his trash. They basically terrorised his family and shot his bloody dog too!
Shit!

This is why I have to tread very carefully. It's not legal here, and the establishment have some pretty backward views in relation to herb. One wrong word, I'm in prison. That' why I have to dress my talk very carefully. But then I do realise I'm basically asking a 12 year old to keep a secret, which is not what I want to do either. Something to ponder...
It is, your asking a person, at the stage in life that they are learning how to pick friends, what trust is etc, with a very serious social secret. To many bad possibilities. How would he feel if something didchappen, you got busted, and it came back to something he said or someone he told? Would a crushed me at 12... have the pot talk.... keep your grow private, worst case you'll end up with a high schooler that wonders why dad always has bomb as weed!

Back