Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Okay folks, just finished harvesting my last grow of Fast Buds LSD-25s and was going to go with Sweet Seeds Dark Devils next, but then the our forum threw a wrench in my plans by having the
The First Fastbuds Sponsored Grower of the Year Grow Battle 2017.

So, instead of the Dark Devils, I will be dropping a G14 and a Grapefruit auto. I learned a lot from my first Autopot grow and hopefully it gives me an even easier grow this time. Both will have their own separate reservoirs to better handle feeding differences between strains and phenos. This will also allow for using different nutrients as well. I am going to use a 50/50 coco/perlite mix this time, as last time the girls looked overwatered for at least the first four or five weeks of their lives. Hopefully, this will give them better aeration.

I also have been assured by work that I won't need to travel until May, so with luck I should be able to be here for the entire grow. With all my travel last time it is only because of the autopots that they lived until harvest.

@Roasty McToasty @Hansbricks @2Stoned2Care @Wile e Peyote @pop22 @Son of Hobbes @IzzyTheGrower @Sensi Jay @PolySizeCircuit @strakey @briman @slimjim00
Watermarked(2017-02-05-1559).jpg

Last edited:
Subbed up:pop:, can't wait to see how it goes for you. You'll have a clear advantage in the comp with your autopots and experience. Hope you end up with 2 monsters this time.:pass:

Subbed up:pop:, can't wait to see how it goes for you. You'll have a clear advantage in the comp with your autopots and experience. Hope you end up with 2 monsters this time.:pass:
Thanks for the kind words, but there are some real growers jumping into this contest, so I'm not expecting to trash talk as much as some of them are. :rofl: I'm just entering for the fun of it and to get some more practice with these pots.

Im growing some fast bus beans now and i have 3 g14 autos also.. i will be uainf there gorilla glue next round.. im subbed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Im growing some fast bus beans now and i have 3 g14 autos also.. i will be uainf there gorilla glue next round.. im subbed
Thanks for subbing in.

Subbed Hemi, goods luck bro!

how do u rate the LSD? think may add it to list for looks alone!
I haven't smoked any yet, I will be posting a smoke report when I do. It will be a couple weeks before I get to try any. As for growing, pretty easy. Light feeder in veg, but then they want lots during flowering. If I had been home the entire time I'm sure my yeild would have been better, but without the autopots they would have been dead.

Nice subbed up bro, I think you're gonna smash this one... I like the strain choices too haven't seen many grows of these.
Good luck with the grow... and lucky for you I can't make the FB contest so you got a chance :p

Nice subbed up bro, I think you're gonna smash this one... I like the strain choices too haven't seen many grows of these.
Good luck with the grow... and lucky for you I can't make the FB contest so you got a chance :p
Hahahaha, more trash talking from the pros. They are going to have another round later this year you can get into it. I think it's top five from each round go to the final round.

I'm hoping to at least smash it personally. Will be home for the entire grow this time, so that will help.

All righty then, here we are transferred from the shotglasses directly to the auto pots with fresh coco/perlite saturated with 1 ml per liter of cal/mag and voodoo. Added the domes for this grow, looks a little better than cut up two liter bottles turned upside down. Still running airdomes with enough hydroton to cover them and I did switch to a 50/50 mix of coco/perlite for the reasons stated previously.

Cleaning after the last grow was crazy, especially with the air domes being completely clogged with microfine roots. Also learned that the airdomes blue tubing sucks compared to the rainbird irrigation tubing I used on one of my airdomes. When cleaning up mine the blue tubing was just pulling apart, yet the rainbird was tough as ever and when cleaned up produced lots more bubbles than what was left of the blue tubing. So I have changed out the all of mine with the rainbird tubing. Also purchased two additional buckets without the trays for starting my next grow three weeks ahead of time while the current grow is finishing, the next ones can be establishing there root systems.
Watermarked(2017-02-07-0149).jpg

All righty then, here we are transferred from the shotglasses directly to the auto pots with fresh coco/perlite saturated with 1 ml per liter of cal/mag and voodoo. Added the domes for this grow, looks a little better than cut up two liter bottles turned upside down. Still running airdomes with enough hydroton to cover them and I did switch to a 50/50 mix of coco/perlite for the reasons stated previously.
Hey bro, did you fully cover the airdomes on your first grow as well? Ideally you should only be covering 2/3 of the airdome max if you're doing the clay pebbles... I've seen a few people have issues getting proper capillary action with the bottom layer too high.
Just an FYI. http://www.autopot-usa.com/AutoPot_USA_beginner_tips_.pdf

Back