Hecno's on going organics

@stedimed used to do a lot of fishing , Reels of choice - Jigging Master - Accurate -- Shimano -- , I also built rods for a number of years , I am now into light tackle fishing . 2 kg line class .
That's the route Iv'e kinda gone too. Like my shimano's wrapped with 4lb. for the most part. Nice reel choices. Rods, so important, and I can fall in love with the right one. Always fantasized about making my own, that's cool. Iv'e been doing a lot of Panfishing (Bluegill, Crappie and Perch) still like Northern Pike, Bass and Walleye, but Panfish on a Ultra light Rod 6-10ft. is a blast!

Love me some blues man,oh and it don,t hurt if its Texas either.Lol Getting ready to go in the grow room to plant some more beans.Peace please

There must be something in the water...Texas is the birthplace of so many great musicians
:bighug:

I thought I would do a little update . This plant is turning out to be a little ripper [ Aussie for great ] Far from ideal growing conditions , many many days 35 c plus and warm soil due to pot size , It has now shown it is a female , I will have to wait and see how it handles the rains when they come . Early in the week I gave it one feed of 10.10.10 as I thought I had a bit of nitrogen def going on and I was right as it has come good . So in the 10 odd weeks it has had 3 feeds , If nothing else , it has shown me I am on the right track soil wise , which was what this was all about . :thumbsup:
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

I am Frightened . :yoinks: now I'm going to melt the bloody walls . I am sort of lost for words , going from Mars Hydro to this .:nono: I'm s#$%^&! myself . Oh Dear . View attachment 838918 View attachment 838919
I'm so excited for you. I remember when I fired up my 3590s for the first time...I was addicted to diy grow lights from then on. Rock hard buds are coming your way! Great job buddy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back