Hecno's on going organics

Kapok..That's cool we used to have kapok filled life jackets when I was a kid. Beautiful tree!

COBs are gonna be a complete game changer for you guys! I'm really excited for the both of ya. What color temps. did the both of you go with?
I got 3500's from bigsmo. Still figuring out what I'm doing!

At long last , my light kit has turned up :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: But I am not in a hurry to set it up as it is the first time I have done anything like this , so steady as she goes . I have the cobs at 14 in from center , 2 rows of 3 and the drivers will be remote mounted [ on the wall ] I am having a good time setting this up and learning a lot about electrical stuff along the way .
View attachment 837484 View attachment 837485
Now for my outdoor plant , 9 weeks old and still on plain water and even more high temps , That's 39.5c in the photo View attachment 837486
View attachment 837487
This photo is of my favourite trees ,
View attachment 837492
Well guy I recon all going well I'll be back indoor growing in around 2 weeks time ,This is the busiest time of the year for me . :thumbsup:
Every picture tells story, and with "Outdoorsman" blood running thru me, love those pics. Couldn't help but notice your re-spooling some nice looking reels and what appears to be a nice Buck knife on hand for about anything. Getting ready for fall fishing? The shells on those Kapok trees look almost exactly like those on Cotton plants! Over a 102F and she looks fine! Keeping roots cool by timing when you water? Rockin& Rollin! :headbang:

Back