Hecno's on going organics

It is a issue that can not been seen . It comes from all of us . No pointing fingers . You - me - Lets own the problem and help fix it .
1571225761783.png

1571225835945.png

Yes I am pissed off , How dumb are we ,

I have seen info on the octopus DNA check it out they have more complex structure than ours. Maybe the help we need is in the ocean depths undiscovered . And since we cant get there we cant screw it up.:shrug:

What would you do , We are coming into summer now and there is lots of things to do . So I don't want a to heavy stone [ couch lock ] I am not keen on it .
now what do you think about this stage . 3 plants here the big one is a bit behind so it is not shown .
DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

It's hard to say, but I know it will get you high as it is :smoking: ...looks like earlier than I normally harvest. Are there going to be less developed buds down below?

What would you do , We are coming into summer now and there is lots of things to do . So I don't want a to heavy stone [ couch lock ] I am not keen on it .
now what do you think about this stage . 3 plants here the big one is a bit behind so it is not shown .
View attachment 1116633

View attachment 1116638

View attachment 1116635
They look very close and that may be just perfect to avoid ending up indacouch. I certainly think they are done enough to not be speedy.

Those buds look ready for the taking to me, with the light, they seem to be pretty much all cloudy. For what your after, I'd go for it, if need be can you harvest in stages this time? Staged my Orange biscuits into 2 chops, even a handful in between, thought it worked really well that way.

Back