Hecno's on going organics

G'Day folks hope all is well with ya . Ok now I had a wee problem show which I thought I might come across -- Cal/Mag issue -- more a case of Mag as the bat guano I used has plenty , Phos 12 - Cal 29 - Sil 10 no Mag I didn't even think about that -- But we learn -- I now have been adding Cal/ Mag and problem seems to be halted . I hope :biggrin:
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG

And the new job is going great , I can see I will be at it for a long time , maybe even my last job . It is good getting paid to garden I wish I had done it long ago . One thing I forgot to is I think I gave them a bit to much Frass last time , That is what I put the brown tips to . It is the only thing I can think of . ?
Have a great weekend all . :cooldance::biggrin::vibe:

:worship:Hi Hecno after poking around if I could give you some advice it would be do not play the lottery if its available cause you have already hit it big with the gardening skills and pig stickin daughter.

View attachment 1106535 Nepenthes are fantastic and amazing carnivores! That one is N. rowanae I believe,.... your island neighbor PNG is loaded with the coolest ones! :thumbsup:
You could grow that with ease mate, peat/sand/pumice or New Zealand long fiber sphagnum moss,... I have a recovering Cephalotus too :woohoo1:

:dancer: the girls are dancing just how you like'm Hec'! :hump: another room buster crop in the making,...looks like they will be making iron nugg's, those budlets look like white tennis balls! A very nice show of these fine genetics... :greenthumb:... fish water can be good stuff! Fish excrete most of their N waste as ammonia through the gills, making very little urea,... question is, are the plants and 'crobes converting it to nitrate much...? Not that it matter much,...:biggrin:

Ahhh, an Oscar, I shoulda known with that bright color patch! Little natives must be free range food, ay? :rofl: Oscars are voracious pigs!
Do the little ones look like this?
953b693acaeb594273291586a516c86d.jpg
images
Rainbow fish are so cool, all kinds of colors!

:jointman: Oh, since she is your favorite, here's some Skunk Special harvest pics taken today.... She is a solid performer, best of the photo's this year hands down! I need to check with my friend who has her sister, and likely, the other phenotype... long bloom, wider leaves, Cat pee/skunk aroma; my girl is the narrower leaf, faster, sweet aroma pheno'... No skunk note so far, she's all exotic fruit/floral/light citrus with some sort of spicy zing mixed in there... super nice, but it become cloying after marinating in it most of the day- :rofl:... wee test nugg was promising for aromatics and potency! I found one bud with fasciation, and another that was basically "almost", more like Siamese twins... I missed the fasciation bud, but got the siamese in a pic..... I think she'd be a fine choice for you mate, and better still, Female is looking for quality growers to run her for fresh feedback! They ship worldwide too- :thumbsup: Check with Mr.B, or Gennaro....

View attachment 1106537 Middel bud below is the fused twins
View attachment 1106538 View attachment 1106539
beautiful buddage
I just got my dream job . I am now head gardener for a resort here , no more bar work for me . :woohoo1:Any way @Waira This is what I go by with the fish water .
nitrogencycle1.gif

Look what I found , a Hobbit house :smoking: :thumbsup:
View attachment 1107083
hobbit house?, any hobbits about?
dude!, happy to see your new work(hehe) gig. A gardener is hired for gardening, @this moment the world makes sense!
cheers hec!
This is my daughter [ 20 ] She hunts pigs with dogs and when they bail them she sticks it in the heart . :thumbsup: Real life . :smoking: :biggrin:
View attachment 1109229View attachment 1109230
way awesome!:bow:
G'Day folks hope all is well with ya . Ok now I had a wee problem show which I thought I might come across -- Cal/Mag issue -- more a case of Mag as the bat guano I used has plenty , Phos 12 - Cal 29 - Sil 10 no Mag I didn't even think about that -- But we learn -- I now have been adding Cal/ Mag and problem seems to be halted . I hope :biggrin:
View attachment 1111796View attachment 1111797View attachment 1111801View attachment 1111802View attachment 1111799View attachment 1111800

And the new job is going great , I can see I will be at it for a long time , maybe even my last job . It is good getting paid to garden I wish I had done it long ago . One thing I forgot to is I think I gave them a bit to much Frass last time , That is what I put the brown tips to . It is the only thing I can think of . ?
Have a great weekend all . :cooldance::biggrin::vibe:

man, if there is a problem somewhere in there, I want it:biggrin:
revel on growingbro

Guys I got it wrong by a week . These where taken today [ 65 ] trics are all cloudy but not the big one it has a bit to go yet . I'll check again in another week as I want around 20 amber . This has been one of the faster strains I have grown :thumbsup: @Wh 1p3d
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

@trailanimal Yar it sure is mate , I went back and did a recount [ 3 time ] and still came up with 65 days , one thing I did notice was they went into flower early , I am hoping my soil helped with the over all grow and a change in the way I feed and what I used , :shrug: :thumbsup:

@trailanimal Yar it sure is mate , I went back and did a recount [ 3 time ] and still came up with 65 days , one thing I did notice was they went into flower early , I am hoping my soil helped with the over all grow and a change in the way I feed and what I used , :shrug: :thumbsup:
you might be onto something and ya don't know what it is, do you mr. hec? the fun is finding out

Back