Hecno's on going organics

I just got my dream job . I am now head gardener for a resort here , no more bar work for me . :woohoo1:Any way @Waira This is what I go by with the fish water .
nitrogencycle1.gif

Look what I found , a Hobbit house :smoking: :thumbsup:
DSC_0015.JPG

I just got my dream job . I am now head gardener for a resort here , no more bar work for me . :woohoo1:Any way @Waira This is what I go by with the fish water .
nitrogencycle1.gif

Look what I found , a Hobbit house :smoking: :thumbsup:
View attachment 1107083

Congrats on the new job @hecno ! That's awesome that you've built a new career for yourself with your own two hands and some drive. Good on ya bro!

:d5: :woohoo::pighug: Hec' mate, that's fantastic news! It's perfect for you,.... the resort has stuck garden-gold and don't really know it yet :cheers:-- but they will soon enough!

G. Day all my fellow growers , Ok day 49 and the stretch has stopped , this is what I ended up with , wonkey one - 87 cm - then - 92 cm - 102 cm - 110 cm -- and a bloody full room . :biggrin: I still have not added nitrogen and too this stage no Cal/Mag has been used , also the plants are at different stages and the tallest one is the least advanced . The wonky one is the furthest advanced . @The_Skunkist Here you are .
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG

@Waira This is the little fresh water fish from around here . They don't get much bigger than this .
DSC_0019.JPG

@Jraven The mushroom top is made of many many candles burning on the top of it , it is at least 6 years old , maybe closer to 8 years . it is now in a orchid garden I am building at work .
:smoking::thumbsup:

Back