Hecno's on going organics

That's great to see that thing made it over there:d5: hope she likes it
The soil looks awesome my friend and the new line-up of seeds:thumbsup: Can't wait to see what you do with them this time around....I'll just hang on to my front row seat here:smoking:

My apologies gents, at least I didn't post the male version of the chastity belt :woody::jawdrop:

Waira. you are the best at describing aromas, I wish I had your nose! My husband came home yesterday as I was trimming and asked "what's that smell"? I asked him to describe it, hoping he could help. He said it was a chemical smell. Then thought a bit and said, also sweet with a top note of shit. Reminded me of you :crying: I have some skunk curing and I was trimming the Quick Critical +, but I have a hard time placing terps. Any tips?
:crying: must..repress,...powers of imagination,...:nono: :rofl:

Olfactory perception can vary quite a bit sometimes, person to person,... I've had MoB buds I gave to another mate and asked what back notes he picked up. I get something akin to pineapple on the purple pheno', but he said he smelt licorice! :shrug:... so, "chemical" is so vague, I can't figure what that is,... best thing to do is read up on terp's, source after source to get a general consensus on what they smell like... seems a fair amount of overlap, and some seem ridiculous with the apparent range of a given specific terpene can be perceived as... And combo's of terp's can make aromas that don't smell like either one alone really, or the "expected blond" should produce, so I'm told...

>> Hecno mate- :drool: is that the pineapple guava smelling high potency pheno? -- looks like it! Yummmm.... :dizzy:

cool2.gif
wow, that's a fantastic nifty gifty right there! @Jraven big tip o' the hat to your wife on that- :thumbsup:

..... nice score on the seeds Hec', are they Aussie sourced?

... ooooo, such a nice spread of soil mate! :woohoo1: 7gal is big shoes, will these strains be sizeable enough to make the most of them?

:crying: must..repress,...powers of imagination,...:nono: :rofl:

Olfactory perception can vary quite a bit sometimes, person to person,... I've had MoB buds I gave to another mate and asked what back notes he picked up. I get something akin to pineapple on the purple pheno', but he said he smelt licorice! :shrug:... so, "chemical" is so vague, I can't figure what that is,... best thing to do is read up on terp's, source after source to get a general consensus on what they smell like... seems a fair amount of overlap, and some seem ridiculous with the apparent range of a given specific terpene can be perceived as... And combo's of terp's can make aromas that don't smell like either one alone really, or the "expected blond" should produce, so I'm told...

>> Hecno mate- :drool: is that the pineapple guava smelling high potency pheno? -- looks like it! Yummmm.... :dizzy:

....View attachment 1087291 wow, that's a fantastic nifty gifty right there! @Jraven big tip o' the hat to your wife on that- :thumbsup:

..... nice score on the seeds Hec', are they Aussie sourced?

... ooooo, such a nice spread of soil mate! :woohoo1: 7gal is big shoes, will these strains be sizeable enough to make the most of them?

Thank you kindly! :toke: I need to hone my terp skills that's for sure.

For me, some days I can smell things more than others, and the perception changes along with the ability, too. But I'm an odd case with some nasal weirdness. I rely on my wife for smell assessment. But I know what I like, I tend to follow the trails that my nose suggests. Some smells are more appealing to me than others, and I believe the associated terps may have certain benefits that my body needs or could use. I'm old enough that I've learned when to follow my instincts, to trust my body and subconscious mind to lead me. Just not when I'm driving.

I've got a purple kush CBD that I'm about to harvest, and it just smells divine to me. As soon as I realized how much I liked it, I popped another bean and put it in organics, and it's just doing fantastic now. I cant wait to smoke that one.

@trailanimal Too many times mate , might have ta get a pair of these . :biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:
oh yeah!
Steel thong brings to mind something else... Here is your WTF for the day to add to the injured foot pic :crying:

iu

I found WAY worse than made me giggle like a naughty schoolgirl, but I can't post that stuff here......
made the hair on my neck stand @attention
:crying:nervous laughter

nice thighs though, guess I've recovered:biggrin:

Last edited:
For me, some days I can smell things more than others, and the perception changes along with the ability, too. But I'm an odd case with some nasal weirdness. I rely on my wife for smell assessment. But I know what I like, I tend to follow the trails that my nose suggests. Some smells are more appealing to me than others, and I believe the associated terps may have certain benefits that my body needs or could use. I'm old enough that I've learned when to follow my instincts, to trust my body and subconscious mind to lead me. Just not when I'm driving.

I've got a purple kush CBD that I'm about to harvest, and it just smells divine to me. As soon as I realized how much I liked it, I popped another bean and put it in organics, and it's just doing fantastic now. I cant wait to smoke that one.
the nose don't lie:d5:

@hecno , mate, you grow photos? I am new to this, and have a guerilla location with a nice spring for 1 or 2 photos, have on me Lemon Candy (fem) and Blue Fire (fem) from Humboldt seeds. I am thinking mid or early October, grow her up a little at home and them to the hill 300metres in elevation. I dont want her flowering during March (out wettest month) and better is April /May to bloom, before it gets too cool

@smokeyfromau This photo is of my first real outdoor photo grow . Harvested in May this year .
dsc_0008-jpg.1069700

Next year I will start later to not harvest in May - It is getting a bit hard to predict the weather but one thing for sure May is getting too wet , this year we only had around 5 days of full sun , but mostly cloudy days . So I will be looking at a June - July finish , cold is not a issue [ how cold do you get ] Soon I am going to give a short season grow going , not to many plants as I need to see how it works first . :thumbsup:

Back