DSC_0011.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 45
Bugger it . I done it . It was driving me crazy :cuss: so I fixed the problem . I took one of the big girls out and stripped a heap of leafs off her and wired up the branches , now she sits in front of the room [ door end ] so all the rest of the plants are getting lots more light . :cooldance:View attachment 1006787 View attachment 1006792

It will be interesting to see how it reacts . What ever way it goes it is better than pulling her out . :mrgreen: :thumbsup:
Looks like you may need some more emergency measures in there if things keep going like this:drool::thumbsup:
Oh and thanks for the garden tour:pass:

:smoking: :shrug: where's the por-- I mean love, Hec'? :rofl: ......... How did that girlie do with her new 'do? :eyebrows: I figure it's a wall-to-wall colas right about now! :woody:

Wowsers mate, that 'mater is going nuts now :d5:... how's the volunteer chili doing, BTW? .... Hec' that's a very nice space you made for your exotics! ..love the orchids of course, and the Alocasia's are always choice... Are those your Laelia's tucked in that log? I see lots of Dendrob's, a few Bulbophyllums? .... Noooiiiice! ... :greenthumb:-desert roses look superb mate, man are they loving it there with you,.... :woohoo1:oooo, Devil's Backbone and the red bromie's are excellent! Those look like pineapple tops... Got a name on those?
Good timing Hec', I'm posting some seasonal bloomers here now... you've seen these before, except the Clowesia rosea... This is a deciduous Mexican species, dropping leaves in Fall, a brief dormancy, then flowers come, followed by new bulbs... the aroma is amazing mate, wish you could smell! Mainly sweet grapefruit, a bit of something like library paste, and a dash of cinnamon.... this year is better than the last couple but pales to the normal show,...

clo1.jpg
cl2.jpg

>>> This is what it should be like, but they aren't doing that well here vs. Dad's old place!
clws1.jpg
clws2.jpg
clws3.jpg

>>> this is new to posting here I think... Osmoglossum pulchellum,... these flowers are actually upside-down, not sure why considering how it's built, but whatever the pollinator is it works better this way! Super potent aroma, heavy floral nose smack, Lilly of the Valley, Narcissus, along those lines,...

os1.jpg
os2.jpg
os3.jpg
os4.jpg
os5.jpg

>> Den. Kingianum cultivar ...love the colors and pattern on this version! .......... heads up to @davisgirl and @RivetGrrl :cheers:

dk1.jpg
dk2.jpg
dk3.jpg

>> and like clockwork, the Chytroglossa....

ch1.jpg
ch2.jpg
ch3.jpg
ch4.jpg
ch5.jpg

>>> both the other Laelia's are loading up mate, canariensis and the hybrid Santa Barbara Sunset,.. that one is becoming a beast! ...needs a new bigger pot, or dividing, I'm leaning bigger pot = :vibe: 5 spikes now, but this next round of growth following this will be insane with this many active bulbs going! Next cycle will be a 1-pot show :eyebrows:
lae1.jpg

Keep them orchid photos coming @Waira One day I will have the time to play with them more . :biggrin: Ok the end of Healing Path grow and I am very impressed with this strain . Even with the room packed the way it was . I would have liked to have taken the longer than 70 days , closer to 80 would have been good , Due to very heavy rain fall and power outages I was very concerned about humidity , as it was I lost a a 28 gram crown . all the top buds are the densest buds I have grown yet , Due to light restriction [ due to 2 bloody many ] I was more than happy with the yield . Of the smaller ones the best will go 3 ounces and smallest of them 2 ounces , The 3 biggest girl 4 ounces and 3 ounces . Resin production again right up there with the best . I now have them drying and will give them a 1 week cure before I have a smoke . Would I spend time growing them again , -- Hell Yer -- But the way I normally grow . These photos are of the best of the smaller plants :thumbsup:
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG

Check me old mate out . He has been living on the leaf in the grow room , I can tell by the colour of him , They are a lot more green in colour normally .
DSC_0040.JPG

Keep them orchid photos coming @Waira One day I will have the time to play with them more . :biggrin: Ok the end of Healing Path grow and I am very impressed with this strain . Even with the room packed the way it was . I would have liked to have taken the longer than 70 days , closer to 80 would have been good , Due to very heavy rain fall and power outages I was very concerned about humidity , as it was I lost a a 28 gram crown . all the top buds are the densest buds I have grown yet , Due to light restriction [ due to 2 bloody many ] I was more than happy with the yield . Of the smaller ones the best will go 3 ounces and smallest of them 2 ounces , The 3 biggest girl 4 ounces and 3 ounces . Resin production again right up there with the best . I now have them drying and will give them a 1 week cure before I have a smoke . Would I spend time growing them again , -- Hell Yer -- But the way I normally grow . These photos are of the best of the smaller plants :thumbsup:View attachment 1013112 View attachment 1013116 View attachment 1013117 View attachment 1013118
View attachment 1013124 View attachment 1013125
Check me old mate out . He has been living on the leaf in the grow room , I can tell by the colour of him , They are a lot more green in colour normally .
View attachment 1013128
He is a handsome one! Protecting the crops, living large. Were his eyes red?:baked:

Back