New Grower Head First... Learn quicker than the auto grows journal!

Wow! Pretty shnazzy video production there. Well done!

I’m a total noob, so not the best source of information. But the first thing I notice is that your humidity is very very low. Plants, especially young ones, transpire through their leaves and low humidity impacts this process. Have a look at this handy chart:
81E9BEDE-1185-46DC-923F-864BEFA65741.jpeg

You always want to be as close to the orange zone as you can. So at 75 degrees, ideal humidity is going to be between 65-70%. You will need to pick up a humidifier. I got this one on Amazon and it lets you set the level you want:
Amazon product

Something else might be going on but my instincts aren’t honed yet. They look hungry. What are you feeding for nutrients? Are you at full strength? What’s your ppm and pH?

I really admire your setup. Very sharp looking. And that 5x5 is like a palace.

Looking good! The only problem I see is starting the new seedling with others so far along sharing the res with flowering plants will be tough. I suggest running same strains and start at same time. Also i would run 5 in that set up, just add one to center. But 4 will fill it nicely.
:pass::welcome::cooldance::slap::vibes::vibes:
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback. The 2 on the left we are treating like throw aways. At this point we are just growing the autos and the other 2 are more for stress training and if they are alive after harvest we will switch lights to 12/12 and let them flower Our next grow we are thinking of 9 Amnesia Haze Automatic's from Royal Queen Seeds grown in a SOG across the table. What do you think?

Awesome! Thank you for the feedback. The 2 on the left we are treating like throw aways. At this point we are just growing the autos and the other 2 are more for stress training and if they are alive after harvest we will switch lights to 12/12 and let them flower Our next grow we are thinking of 9 Amnesia Haze Automatic's from Royal Queen Seeds grown in a SOG across the table. What do you think?
Rqs seeds are usually massive. May want to check around on size first

@ColoradoDreaming420 I have to say this is like deja vu. My first cannabis grow was a king size waterbed frame and liner filled with pea gravel on top of a queen size waterbed frame and liner - the reservoir. We started with 30 plus bag seeds and got 16 girls. It was a successful grow for the early 70s. You can grow some big plants in that setup You may end up buying the extension kit for the tent. I agree with the others about an exhaust fan and carbon filter. You will need an exhaust system to refresh the CO2 in the basement and control the temperature and humidity in the tent by pumping air to outdoors. The makeup air can come from the house if that is convenient or outdoors. It is a steep learning curve to control the environment and every setup is different. The inputs will change with the seasons. We are here to help and if you feel overwhelmed take another hit it will go away.:rofl:

:pop:subbed.

Hey buddy just had a read through that.
What on earth is that hydro box called I want to go check it out. I've never seen one like it. Is it a big dwc?
When you say starter plugs do you mean root riots or rockwools? There both completely different so the term starter plugs will get you rather confusing answers lol.
Anything you need to know feel free to tag me. I'm pretty handy with a res and always happy to help where I can.
Keep your ppm low, your ph in range. Use sm90 or hydroguard to keep the res clean and make sure you empty it every 7-10 days. Stick to those rules and it's pretty hard to fuck anything up.
One thing though. If you've got a plant in bloom and a plant in veg in the same res then your gonna have to iether fry the veg one with the PK boosters or starve the bloom one and N tox it with veg nutes. Iether way it's not a good idea.
And did I see you using bloom and veg nutes? That's a recipe that many struggle with. Veg nutes for veg. Bloom nutes for bloom. Keep shit simple mate. Oh and yes, you'll most likely need calmag at some point cos of the leds. Depends how much is in your tap water.

That hydrobox is mighty impressive. Would love to see you squeeze that through a loft hatch @EvilScotsman
Haha I'd have no chance mate. Wanted to upgrade my nft res to a 2 planter but can't even fit that up. It's a propper pain like. Can only just get a 20L tub of water up. :backside:

Haha I'd have no chance mate. Wanted to upgrade my nft res to a 2 planter but can't even fit that up. It's a propper pain like. Can only just get a 20L tub of water up. :backside:
I know them feels im having to make my lights certain thickness lol

Back