New Grower Head First... Learn quicker than the auto grows journal!

Since I got a new thermo hygrometer today I had an excuse to go bother my ladies. :warrior: <---- Some of these emojis are lit lol. But they say a picture is worth a thousand words, So since this is live journal I am going to share some pictures of my setup as a whole.

Just a few foot notes: The 2 plants on the right are our Auto Blue Dreams. The guy on the left we believe is photoperiod. We got him out of a random bag of something purple and he is almost 2 weeks older than the autos. ( He was just a trial for germination etc.) Don't know what we are going to do with him yet. You can see by the ceiling why we went with the short version of the tent. We have 2 fans in total and a C02 Exhale bag. Last but not least the dome in the back corner is a trial germ as well. (Plain water/no heatpad) We are just trying to simplify a successful method.

We have some minor imperfections on the edges of some of leaves and are kind of worried. We are watching them close to make sure it doesn't get worst. :chef:

Attachments

• 20181204_184328.jpg
    20181204_184328.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 20181204_184343.jpg
    20181204_184343.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 20181204_184607.jpg
    20181204_184607.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 20181204_184213.jpg
    20181204_184213.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 20181204_184237.jpg
    20181204_184237.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 103
Wow that’s a really neat setup! I’ve never seen a table like that, she’s sharp looking.

I’m on my first grow too. DWC. I have a photo and 2 autos. They were all supposed to be autos but shit happens. They’re all on 12/12.

Did you get calmag? You might want some.

Wow that’s a really neat setup! I’ve never seen a table like that, she’s sharp looking.

I’m on my first grow too. DWC. I have a photo and 2 autos. They were all supposed to be autos but shit happens. They’re all on 12/12.

Did you get calmag? You might want some.
Ive not hears of Calmag. I'll have to look in to it. Thank you for the advice. Are you worried running the autos at 12/12 will affect the yeild? I think we are going to try to harvest the autos and than if the other one is still alive we plan to switch him to 12/12 before we start our next grow.

You might be fine without the calmag. What’s nice about AFN is there are so many people around to help. Here’s how I learned about calmag:
C9465762-C9EE-4368-A20E-5DE6B7C42B60.jpeg

Here are my 3 ladies. The one on the left is a photo. I do worry about yield on my 2 autos. I started them 30 days after the photo. But I think they’ll all finish about the same time. My next grow will be with an established seed bank.
119E73EE-94A3-4CF8-AAED-42B4BC3BFF0C.jpeg

Growing is such an addiction. Just wait until you start accumulating seeds!

You might be fine without the calmag. What’s nice about AFN is there are so many people around to help. Here’s how I learned about calmag:
View attachment 982580

Here are my 3 ladies. The one on the left is a photo. I do worry about yield on my 2 autos. I started them 30 days after the photo. But I think they’ll all finish about the same time. My next grow will be with an established seed bank.
View attachment 982581

Growing is such an addiction. Just wait until you start accumulating seeds!

OMG! so Beautiful. It is very much an addiction. I am super excited to get this first grow out the way and learn as much as possible from it. Our next grow we are going to try to go for a SoG with 9 plants across the 3x3 table. We want to fill our space out like yours :).

I looked into the cal-mag and we might invest in some if we start to see some of those signs. I was hoping that since we are using tap water it would balance out but I guess we will wait and see. I'm hoping the 2nd grow wont be as painful since we will hopefully have fruits from our first harvest to hold us over while we wait.

I’ve seen 9 plants recommended for a 3x3 before and I don’t know how they do it. Plants grow HUGE in hydro! You are going to have so much fun. I have 3 ladies in the 4x4 and there’s not much room. Wait til you see.

My next grow I’ll be going with 4 plants in the 4x4. Not sure what I’ll go with yet. 4 Mephisto Ripley’s OG or Dutch Passion, 2 blueberry and 2 Colorado cookies. Or 4 fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies.

You might be fine with the calmag. Just know that led’s turn plants into calmag hogs. But you’ve got the hydro store across the street, so you won’t need to wait on Amazon.

hello ladies and gents
Hello ladies and gents,

Just wanted to post a quick video update at 3.5 weeks. Looking to get some opinions on this one and hoping a vet or anyone really can let us know if we are were we should be or if we over looking/missing something? Either way I hope you all enjoy!

Stay high my friends!

hello ladies and gents
Hello ladies and gents,

Just wanted to post a quick video update at 3.5 weeks. Looking to get some opinions on this one and hoping a vet or anyone really can let us know if we are were we should be or if we over looking/missing something? Either way I hope you all enjoy!

Stay high my friends!

Looking good! The only problem I see is starting the new seedling with others so far along sharing the res with flowering plants will be tough. I suggest running same strains and start at same time. Also i would run 5 in that set up, just add one to center. But 4 will fill it nicely.
:pass::welcome::cooldance::slap::vibes::vibes:

Back