New Grower Head First... Learn quicker than the auto grows journal!

Yeah, they look awesome. :headbang: Well done. They are going to develop so many bud sites. :slap:In a couple days they will try to regain control, you’ll need to stay on top of them from here on in. :naughtystep:
A different plant in another set up may not have benefitted from HST and heavy defoliation. But I think your ladies definitely will.

Yeah, they look awesome. :headbang: Well done. They are going to develop so many bud sites. :slap:In a couple days they will try to regain control, you’ll need to stay on top of them from here on in. :naughtystep:
A different plant in another set up may not have benefitted from HST and heavy defoliation. But I think your ladies definitely will.
Ha ha. Very nice vibes from everyone so Im feeling good about it. Its very scary but I think we may pull through it .

Well done mate, good call. Yeah most of the snapped bits recover if you tape them up, wouldn't worry.
Just wait till you see what happens now though. You'll be wondering why you weren't tying them down from the start.

Well done mate, good call. Yeah most of the snapped bits recover if you tape them up, wouldn't worry.
Just wait till you see what happens now though. You'll be wondering why you weren't tying them down from the start.

Yea, they are already looking better and growing up towards the light. We didnt plan to train these first ones but we didnt know they were going to grow into miniature trees lol. I also had zero knowledge on pheno types etc. Im glad that we did run into this though because it gives us an opportunity to train ourselves.

Aye it's a pretty big learning curve mate. Takes a few grows to settle into your comfort zone and find out what works best for you. Cos we all have different set ups and different environments what works for one might be hell for another. Just a bit of trial and error till something sticks. Every days a school day :smoking:

Quick question. Does anyone have any experience using the canna line of nutirents like we are currently using? And if so, would you recommend the Canna Boost product or no?
http://www.cannagardening.com/cannaboost_a_real_boost

I also started a thread in the diy section asking about RO systems and holding tanks if anyone has any feed back on that subject.

Quick question. Does anyone have any experience using the canna line of nutirents like we are currently using? And if so, would you recommend the Canna Boost product or no?
http://www.cannagardening.com/cannaboost_a_real_boost

I also started a thread in the diy section asking about RO systems and holding tanks if anyone has any feed back on that subject.
Forget which medium you are using? I ran the whole Aqua line up and I used the boost throughout flowering with good results, just drop down the a&b a bit so you don't burn em!

Forget which medium you are using? I ran the whole Aqua line up and I used the boost throughout flowering with good results, just drop down the a&b a bit so you don't burn em!
We are using hydroton/ clay pebbles. Thats good to know. Im just not sure if the cost is worthwhile or not. Its kind of pricey. Did you use the pk13/14 as well?

We are using hydroton/ clay pebbles. Thats good to know. Im just not sure if the cost is worthwhile or not. Its kind of pricey. Did you use the pk13/14 as well?
Ah gotcha! I thought you had it sitting there in the cupboard :LOLStoned:
Yeah it's pretty pricey but I've always used a flower booster so can't compare without, yeah I use the PK booster but Canna only say to use it once and only 1.5ml per litre so just buy a 250ml bottle as it will last ages, I got a 1 litre and I'm going to have it for the next couple years but I only grow 2 plants at a time :crying:

Back