Photoperiod Haze's eurogrow bubble gum and caramel. + free seed Dinafem auto mystery (completed)

What kinda soil u have and nutes?
I'm using most of the Biobizz lineup, bloom, grow, fishmix, algamic, topmax, root juice and leaf coat. In light mix soil. I might get it this coming week and test it with nutes in it, and check the pH to see what happens over a one week period

Just a little group shot.

4.5 weeks from seed

Back: DF#1 DF#2
Middle: Caramel
Front: BG#2 BG#1

20181110_193055.jpg

So they all seem happy to date. I'm really seeing the difference in the size of the plants now, the caramel is a stubby little guy, the two Dinafem mystery seeds seem to be a lot stretchier than the others, so far leaning more towards a sativa structure but with big chunky leaves. Can't wait to see what they are!

Dinafem#2
View attachment 971556
View attachment 971555

Dinafem#1
View attachment 971558 View attachment 971557
View attachment 971559

Bubblegum#1
View attachment 971560View attachment 971561

Bubblegum#2
View attachment 971563 View attachment 971562

Caramel
View attachment 971564 View attachment 971565
Can anyone shed some more info on the df1? I don't know if it is in bloom or just showing preflower! Looks a bit too much to be preflower for me. @archie gemmill @midIN @Rebel @Dudeski any ideas?

To me preflower is first sign of lil hairs.bloom is the formation of budsites.your df1 has the crowns of buds to my eyes.
Lookin good :pass:
:pighug:

To me preflower is first sign of lil hairs.bloom is the formation of budsites.your df1 has the crowns of buds to my eyes.
Lookin good :pass:
:pighug:
Cheers Archie, although I'm not looking for buds quite yet!! Not sure why it's starting bidding unless they were autoflowers...

Looks like it is starting to stretch and form budsites. Probably is an auto if it's a mystery seed

I concur with @archie but need closer pic if u hve. Thought these were photos bub?
I assumed these were photos. They were labelled free seeds from Dinafem. All the others I asked for were photos so I assumed they were! Now they've been topped to an inch of their life it could be interesting!

Back