Photoperiod Haze's eurogrow bubble gum and caramel. + free seed Dinafem auto mystery (completed)

Last night I took a risk and decided to assume these were autos, and fed with a weak dose of bloom along with the veg, just incase they are flowering already.

3ml grow 2ml bloom 1ml topmax 1ml algamic. Per litre.

Im guessing I might have to carry on without the SCROG net and turn to LST instead, not sure how I'm going to work this tent with autos and photos with only one light. My first train of thought is this...

Grow everything on 18/6 until autos are finished. Assuming the autos have started flowering I would say 8 weeks until these are done. That would be just over 12 weeks veg for the photos... Which will require extreme LST and topping to keep the plant low until flowering them. Luckily the others are indica dominant and wont get too tall in flower, but still will reach further than the autos.

What's people opinions on this? Is there any easier way of doing this? Can I get away with using the SCROG net?

Last edited:
U can scrog an auto I have, I think ur plan will work.

U can scrog an auto I have, I think ur plan will work.
I guess I can always raise the plants as necessary to keep the canopy even, I will just have to be super proactive at keeping the photos from taking over which is counter intuitive for me, but for this situation definitely necessary! Would love to see a fully vegged SCROG after 12 weeks!

Although... How will I cope with the distance from light as veg requires a greater distance. So using SCROG would be bad? May just have to LST all plants separately and raise the plants as needed. Just thinking out loud here!

Last edited:
Autos will finish on 12 12

Autos will finish on 12 12
Yeah I understand that, but if I scrog them, when I flower the photos they will shoot up more than the autos, and I won't be able to keep the canopy even . I'm thinking I might just save the SCROG and lst instead and that way I can raise the autos as needed

I concur with @archie but need closer pic if u hve. Thought these were photos bub?

Here you go mate, got some more photos last night. Best I could take with my phone im afraid. Will hopefully get a new phone around Xmas so better photos for the next run!

These are all the Dinafem#1
20181113_215739.jpg
20181113_215809.jpg
20181113_215749.jpg
20181113_215914.jpg
20181113_215816.jpg
20181113_215839.jpg

My automatic watering system just arrived! I'm planning on getting a second in the near future so I can run veg nutes and bloom nutes at the same time, due to having photos and autos. I will update tonight or tomorrow when I've worked it out and give my 2 cents on how easy/difficult it is to set up correctly!

Heres the tent after some LST, just one more plant to do but I didn't have time last night. Also top dressed with some dolomite lime, I think the df1 was starting to show slight cal-mag deficiency. Although this may not be a quick fix, it should work better for the photos as it'll have time to break down.

DF1 & DF2 41 days from seed.
Caramel 42 days
BG1 40 days & BG2 42 days (still in need of LST as you can see). I've decided to lower the veg canopy and bring the light abit closer to the autos as leaves were lifter upwards slightly asking for more!!
20181117_231631.jpg

20181117_231623.jpg

20181117_231647.jpg
20181117_231659.jpg
20181117_231719.jpg

Heck yeah man. Thats one hell of a tent your running there. I will watch them grow

Heck yeah man. Thats one hell of a tent your running there. I will watch them grow
Thanks sleazy! :welcome: It's going good so far, should hopefully see alot of magic happen in this tent! :smoking:

Back