Photoperiod Haze's eurogrow bubble gum and caramel. + free seed Dinafem auto mystery (completed)

@912GreenSkell @Spanglish @midIN @Dudeski @archie gemmill @Mossy @Rebel @Dinafem-Mark and anyone else who might be able to help. Please tag in anyone who might be able to answer.

Guys I need some help!! Looking at how I can water my plants while I visit England for Christmas. I've found this Wassertech irrigation system at Eurogrow website,

https://eurogrow.es/kit-de-riego/1786-sistema-de-riego-10-plantas-automatico.html

My question is... I will need a water tank to use, does this need to be impenetrable by light? With a Lid on? And will I need an air bubbler for it? Most videos I saw weren't related to weed plants but plants in general and they just had a bucket without a lid on.... I would've thought that was bad for the water??

Hence why I'm here to ask all you guys! I don't like to keep tagging people but seems only @Dudeski has been active in this journal. Would like to get some more input from others in this thread! It's getting lonely here... :bighug::welcome:

Imo I would use air bubbler or pump to keep it agitated, use a black bucket usually the cheapest. I would use a lid always personally. Get water pump and timer or a combo and a bucket should be good to go. How long u need it for?

nono please tag and quote me,im terrible at keeping up with threads i try but :baked: i been here too long,if i subscibed to everything id be even further behind than i am now :crying:
the dwc guys used black pipes as light can create mold/fungus,but would it biuld up within a week....i dont think so so could get away with clear stuff.in a perfect world the water should be agitated,but this is a back up/temporary/single use type thing.just to get the job done.
is it blulab ? looks like a carrot thats jabbed in the pot,and a lil res offf to the side.
that contraption you link looks real trick :thumbsup: with 5 lines out.what the words mean :shrug:
:pighug:

Imo I would use air bubbler or pump to keep it agitated, use a black bucket usually the cheapest. I would use a lid always personally. Get water pump and timer or a combo and a bucket should be good to go. How long u need it for?
Thanks dude, I was confused because with hydroponics I know you need to keep a stable resevoir, meaning no light and plenty of oxygen but I didn't know if it would be the case here because I'm dropping into soil. I will be away for just over a week so I could water on the last day before I leave then use this to take me til I get back. And if I like the set up no reason I can't use it permanently!

nono please tag and quote me,im terrible at keeping up with threads i try but :baked: i been here too long,if i subscibed to everything id be even further behind than i am now :crying:
the dwc guys used black pipes as light can create mold/fungus,but would it biuld up within a week....i dont think so so could get away with clear stuff.in a perfect world the water should be agitated,but this is a back up/temporary/single use type thing.just to get the job done.
is it blulab ? looks like a carrot thats jabbed in the pot,and a lil res offf to the side.
that contraption you link looks real trick :thumbsup: with 5 lines out.what the words mean :shrug:
:pighug:
Thanks Archie! I'll tag as I need you then!

I've looked at the bulbs you can stick into the soil but I might need a bigger supply for a whole week. The Wassertech one that I linked is a pump timer with up to 10 plants. Every line is configurable I believe as well.

So I'm thinking if I can get a big black plastic storage tub with a lid I can just make holes in the lid for the pump. But also probably need to look at oxygen supply too like MidIN was sayig

Thanks dude, I was confused because with hydroponics I know you need to keep a stable resevoir, meaning no light and plenty of oxygen but I didn't know if it would be the case here because I'm dropping into soil. I will be away for just over a week so I could water on the last day before I leave then use this to take me til I get back. And if I like the set up no reason I can't use it permanently!
Hell only a week I wouldn't use a air hose, but would a pump to keep stirring up the nutes, think a decent pump and timer combo is about$30 on the a-zon place. I'm actually going to be setting up the same thing here very soon. Just can't decide on the Controll box I want, do I want for only simple watering solutions for say a vacation, like you or something that I can always add to and a more multiple type control panel.

Hell only a week I wouldn't use a air hose, but would a pump to keep stirring up the nutes, think a decent pump and timer combo is about$30 on the a-zon place. I'm actually going to be setting up the same thing here very soon. Just can't decide on the Controll box I want, do I want for only simple watering solutions for say a vacation, like you or something that I can always add to and a more multiple type control panel.
This is why I like the look of the one I linked, cus it pumps it up out of the Res and down through black tubes to up to 10 plants. More than I'll ever need! No if I play around with it and do some research I may just use it to water permenantly as I don't see my self growing more than 10 plants at once! Then just get a fishtank bubbler and all should be golden after what we've talked about here

Back