Photoperiod Haze's eurogrow bubble gum and caramel. + free seed Dinafem auto mystery (completed)

Get them in some dirt! Not sure what distance a t5 would need to be.

Get them in some dirt! Not sure what distance a t5 would need to be.
Well I revisited Eurogrow website as that's where I bought them from, it was advertised as 24w 6500k bulbs, but I double checked the box and they are actually the 9w 4500k bulbs hence why they grew so leggy!! I think I would have been fine if they were the right ones.

I have contacted them and they say it's an error on their website, but I literally can't find these bulbs anywhere on the internet so I have no idea where they got these from unless it's old stock?

It may be a case of finishing up the plant in the tent and putting them under the HPS...

4600k will be better than 6500k for finishing up. Not sure about 9w, that's kinda weak.
Yeah the 9w is kinda annoying, I think I'm going to throw them all in the tent tomorrow or day after.

I have repotted but was short of two pots as I wasn't prepared to transplant so quick. So mason do with what I have for now. I will collect two more pots on the way home today and transplant again.

So mixed up roughly 70% Biobizz light mix and 30% hydrated Coco and moves them all closer to the lights for a temporary fix

20181011_105007.jpg

20181011_105110.jpg

Just here to help as I can. Made tons of mistakes myself, but good roots are the base for good buds!

So the baby's have been revoked. I decided to wash the old fabric pots, first in vinegar water, then in a mild bleach wash then in the washing machine on a quick 90 wash. I have found it did weaken the material and the handles would break off if I used them to lift the pots. But perfectly fine other wise.

I have cleaned out my tent completely and got them in under the HPS on 18 hours light cycle.

Unfortunately I was away for a few days and the seedlings had got a bit leggy so I've buried them up to the first set of baby leaves hoping they will recover from it.

20181019_204102.jpg
20181019_204052.jpg
20181019_204107.jpg
20181019_204112.jpg
20181019_204118.jpg

Got two of them just a little bit behind the others, but hoping they will catch up a little bit now rehomed and under proper lights!

Super excited to see how this run goes and things are off to a good start in my eyes despite the crap t5s I started them under.

Back