Photoperiod Haze's eurogrow bubble gum and caramel. + free seed Dinafem auto mystery (completed)

So I chopped the caramel no problem, about 50g trim and unknown weight of bud yet, still got a bit of drying to do. But I went to trim the bubblegums and found spider mites all around the base of the plants, (hung upside down on the cut stalk) now I've checked the caramel and it seems fine. I hoovered the mass off of the plants and I will check them again tonight. And repeat if necessary. Is there anything else I can do to save these plants??

Also there was only webs around the base of the plants that had been chopped and hung whole, so I'm hoping they've all migrated from the dry leaves up to the top to be hoovered off. But if anyone has a better way I'd sure be glad to hear it!!!

Okay guys final update, just a quick one. All plants harvested and mostly smoked now... The plants weren't as dense as I hoped, there was a lot of fluff below the top layer, but the plants taste good and smeel good. Bg1 is almost kushy, bubblegum 2 a little more peppery, and unfortunately the caramel was too wet when put into the jar and now kind of just smells fousty, not mouldy, not wet just not weed smell. Think it took too long to dry in the jars. My fault!

Anyway I'm calling this to a close now.

New thread going up once I've ordered some new fertilisers. For anyone interested I'll be going down the dry amendment route, using top crop nitroguano, superguano and top Vulcan. Also in top crop complete soil mix. It's cheap, it has good reviews, and also automatic irrigation friendly !!

Back