Photoperiod Haze's eurogrow bubble gum and caramel. + free seed Dinafem auto mystery (completed)

Week 5 flower:

Have lowered the lights back down to 16" and temps are good, 21c at lower canopy 25 in tent. I found having the fans underneath pushing up really helps keep the cool air directed right up through the plants up towards the light. Still on 3ml grow and bloom per litre. And I added 1ml algamic, 1gram MB Top pk booster as per package instructions. All per litre.

I have also installed the 2nd SCROG net, let's see if the plants fill out now. I have a love hate relationship with this part of the grow, waiting in anticipation of the buds forming and filling out, turning super frosty and the room filling with a lovely smell. Then scared that they won't do what I want them to do at all and all the weeks of waiting may not turn up the desired result. But every grow is a new experience and something to learn from. Do other more experienced growers get that feeling? Is it something that gets better once you have more grows under your belt? Or do you still get that sinking feeling that you could still balls everything up in the last 4 weeks? :shrug::crying:

Here's a lil cheeky bud shot from the caramel. Took this a few days ago and forgot to upload. Now in week 6 day 3. I will get pics when lights come on tonight. Its hard to get focus on the individual plants when using a SCROG net though
20190204_225131.jpg
20190204_225118.jpg
20190204_225146.jpg

Last edited:
Just got all caught up on your thread. Plants look fine to me buddy, congrats on your auto harvest .

Last edited:
Just got all caught up on our thread. Plants look fine to me buddy, congrats on our auto harvest .
Thanks ghost for swinging by, hoping everything will be good, just not going to get a harvest like your monster! O

We're in week 7 of flower now, buds haven fattened up much especially on the caramel, I think this is due to the light, it's been used for a few grows and may not be outputting enough light. Unfortunately I don't have a meter to find out. I also don't think the reflector is that great in this size tent, the edges aren't getting enough light from what I can tell. For now it's a nightly light rotation to try and spread it out best as possible. So I can't put the light down to increase intensity or the outsides won't get enough light. A trade off that I'd like to avoid next time... New lights... Or new bulb... ?? Decisions...

Feeding 4ml grow 4ml bloom, 1ml algamic, 1ml topmax. Caramel and one of the bubblegum started to get nute burn so i cut out the PK booster. watered each plant 2 liters at pH 6.3.

20190212_224133.jpg

20190212_224148.jpg

20190212_224225.jpg
20190212_224220.jpg
20190212_224215.jpg
20190212_224408.jpg

Looks like plenty of sparkles happening mate :drool:
We're in week 7 of flower now, buds haven fattened up much especially on the caramel, I think this is due to the light, it's been used for a few grows and may not be outputting enough light. Unfortunately I don't have a meter to find out. I also don't think the reflector is that great in this size tent, the edges aren't getting enough light from what I can tell. For now it's a nightly light rotation to try and spread it out best as possible. So I can't put the light down to increase intensity or the outsides won't get enough light. A trade off that I'd like to avoid next time... New lights... Or new bulb... ?? Decisions...

Feeding 4ml grow 4ml bloom, 1ml algamic, 1ml topmax. Caramel and one of the bubblegum started to get nute burn so i cut out the PK booster. watered each plant 2 liters at pH 6.3.

View attachment 1014619

View attachment 1014620
View attachment 1014621 View attachment 1014622 View attachment 1014623 View attachment 1014624

Looks like plenty of sparkles happening mate :drool:
Thanks bandit, it's really frustrating cus the caramel is super frosty but the buds are going to be much of nothing for the most part, there will be some good nugs on there, but I just didn't quite hit the nail on this one. As I said previously if I had better light cover and put the SCROG in a lot sooner it could have been a better plant by now. But still... Never complaining when I see frost! Unless it's outside of the tent that is!

Week 8 update:

This is the last week of nutrients, I will be feeding only water for a week after, but I feel I might chop them half way through the week, I'll just keep an eye on those trichomes!

The bubblegums have more white pistils than the caramel, but the bubblegums trichomes are slightly more developed.

Have a sneaky bud shot:
20190224_223352.jpg

Here's a Birdseye view:
20190224_223516.jpg

Here's the girls hanging out:
20190224_223500.jpg

And under LED for aesthetics:
20190224_223326.jpg

Wow I can really see the calyxs fattening up the past 3 days, I assumed they wouldn't turn out to be anything special but they are quickly changing my mind!! I'm still finding it hard to balance the lights but I think they are happy. Can't tell if they have nite burn on the tips or heat stress. Any opinions? Tips turning brown and pointing up, this has been like this for a while so moved lights up slightly and reduced feed slightly just incase

Pointing up? Are many doing that?

Back