F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I was gifted these seeds from dinafem. I am so sorry but when I went to pick a seed the black writing was unreadable rubbed off I was shocked. I planted one it will not be to long to know what it is I hope. You will see the name of this girl. I guarantee one thing by the time she is done I will know which strain it is. I am growing one this time next time next will be five. And I will know exactly which is which.Plus I only have room for one but my daughter who will be using this to fight severe inflamation hates THC she does not like being in control she is a young mom but her pain doctor insist on her using it. I know there is straight up cbds from hemp but I do believe that THC has something to do with helping to combat the pain along with other substances that when combined help but that is just my opinion
IMG_3041.JPG
IMG_3041.JPG
IMG_3032.JPG

Last edited:
Here is a picture update. As soon as someone can figure out what strain it is between the two they will be a great day. I do not expect it anytime soon lol
IMG_3045.JPG

Picture update an on its second feeding chime in I don't bite LMAO. Does some one have a eagle eye and can determine strains at a young age please chime in lol I know I am just pipe dreaming at this age but I hate not knowing what I am growing.
IMG_3101.JPG

they always look cute as babies :D What are you using for a growing medium?

Sorry about the name rubbing of mate. This is not like us. I think it maybe because they were sent before the release?

Anyway thank you for starting this diary and I'm sure once they hit say 4 weeks old you will know if haze or ip cbd :toke: the haze auto cbd is very haze smelling and I should be able to help identify more as the weeks go on :toke:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and again thank you for documenting your grow on AFN :slap:

All the best

D-M.

Sorry about the name rubbing of mate. This is not like us. I think it maybe because they were sent before the release?

Anyway thank you for starting this diary and I'm sure once they hit say 4 weeks old you will know if haze or ip cbd :toke: the haze auto cbd is very haze smelling and I should be able to help identify more as the weeks go on :toke:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and again thank you for documenting your grow on AFN :slap:

All the best

D-M.
I may be a little late bro but I owe you the big thank you for giving me this fine medicine to grow out my daughter is getting use to THC so I will be growing it on the regular basis from here on in DinaFem-mark:slap: right back at you bro.

Better late than never mate. I know only to well that life can get in the way and projects get pushed back :toke:

Your making up for it now mate :thumbsup:

I'll be back in on the next update until then stay safe and grow well :toke:

All the best

D-M.

picture update DUDES
IMG_3105.JPG
A tiny bit of heat stress but she was HOT I have the temps well under control now

Great to hear that you have the Temps back under control mate. You can see a slight bit of heat stress on the leaves but nothing major :toke:

They look to be growing well :thumbsup: and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Back