Dinafem haze or industrial auto cbd journal

picture updates I switched to under my new tasy t4 2100 COB fixture
IMG_3176.JPG
growing like a champ RH 50% 80 to 83 degree temps
IMG_3155.JPG

Starting to grow like beast mate :slap: some real vigorous growth going on now which I think is down to the move under the cob led? Looking great, nice lush green and very bushy :toke:

Can I ask has she started to put out pistols yet? And roughly how old Is she?

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Looking good man!! Much better than what I did with them. Can't wait to see the true ability of these girls!!
I have a few more I'll drop next round to make up for what I did last time.

I will post some pictures tonite D.M.. It is just as big as my think big's from D.P. she is going to be a producer simple as that. I will take some sinlges tonite they wil be on tomorrow

I will post some pictures tonite D.M.. It is just as big as my think big's from D.P. she is going to be a producer simple as that. I will take some sinlges tonite they wil be on tomorrow

Thanks mate much appreciated. Nice to hear she is going to produce well for you :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Here is my cbd plant anybody recognize the strain. Day 44 and it 41 inches in height and loaded with bud sites it is going to be a good producer for sure

IMG_3538.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG
IMG_3541.JPG

Last edited:
Back